Mar 29, 2008

Bored on a Saturday Night

Wow! What a loser I am!! Sitting at home on a Saturday night with no plans...My husband is in the other room researching plants for our backyard (we have gotten so old!) Oh well! Jennifer, Cat's mom, had mentioned how much she loves bulletin points...well I just realized how much I love exclamation marks!! I probably use them after every sentence. (except that last one) Go ahead and count them in all of my posts. I am obsessed!!! I feel like if I don't put an ! then you don't know how excited I am. Oh, I totally had to resist putting the ! in that last sentence.

Since, I don't have any new news to post I figured I would update with some ADORABLE new pictures of my Coley Poley! *Warning* There is some nudity in this post...if you have young eyes in the room please look away :)

The next Calvin Klein model...blackmail when he is older :) Who me? Must reach ball.... Completely zonked out after a busy shopping day with mommy! Notice his cute kissy face!

This is the funniest face Cole makes! It's a new smile that he will sometimes do and I just so happen to catch one where he was squinting his eyes while he did it! It cracks us up...maybe that's why he does it...hmmm!

P.S. Cole's T&A surgery got bumped up to April 7th instead of the 10th...the doc got jury duty :)

17 sweet comments:

Sarah and Matt said...

LOVE the pictures Katie. I have a couple of those blackmail pics of my kids :) I love their little buns. So cute! That last one of Cole smiling made me laugh :) He is sooo cute! That smile is so funny. You are going to have problems keeping the girls away from him one day!

The Valiant Family Updates said...

Oh Katie! I love exclamation points too!!! OMG, what a cutie nudie! And the last pic with the squint eyes my Owen does ALL the time too!!! And it always cracks us up. Researching plants-yea, kinda old, but it doesn't hold a candle to our fav pasttime of walking around sams club-which frankly, is ederly. Oh, well I think I have a few years on ya. Ok, I need your email address that you have on your google id to sign you up for my super secret society:-) You can email me with it at trvaliant at hotmail dot com

Hugs!!! ~Renay

The Hernandez Family said...

How cute!! Thanks for posting the adorable pics of Cole! He is cuter and cuter every day! I love his new smile and squinty eyes!! (P.S. I love exclamation points too!!)

Jodi said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!!Love the naked baby and the adorable smiley face. Too cute!!
(Can you tell I'm addicted to exclamation points too?!?)

The Bjork's said...

I LOVE all of the pictures of Cole! The naked one is too funny..My Mom has one of me naked in bunny ears and she put it in our slideshow that we played at our wedding..too funny!! I hope things are going well for you guys, and we'll continue to say prayers for Cole's surgery to go smoothly, and for him to have a speedy recovery!

p.s. I LOVE !!!!!!!!! Us "Katies" have a lot in common ;)

Holly said...

these pictures are adorable!!! i LOVE baby blackmail pictures!! haha!!!

Kim said...

Katie,
SOOOOO CUTE! I totally think Calvin Klein should pick Cole up for the summer line! I like exclamation points too! Thank you for the new photos-of course I want to eat him up he is soooo cute.
-Kim

Charmaine said...

We just love the funny faces!!! Oh and the Calvin Klein shot!!!!

Tonya said...

I love Cole's kissy face!! And the Calvin Kline pic, he's on his way too stardom!! We will be thinking about you during Cole's surgery! It is for the best! Prayers coming your way!

candi said...

Bryan makes that same face! Brandy calls it his Popeye face.

:0)

Jennifer said...

Cole you are too cute! Love the faces!

Leann said...

ahaha! He has the cutest expressions =)

Rob & Michelle said...

Katie, the pictures of Cole are so adorable! Cole, you and Brooks will be in our thoughts and prayers for the 7th. I love the last picture :)

How Life Is Measured said...

How cute!!! (See, I'm with you on the exclamation points). Cole's personality just shines through!
Cat

Jennifer said...

Katie, I'm thinking about you and praying that Cole's surgery goes really, really well on Monday! Please keep us updated because we all love our little Cole and want to be sure he's OK.

Lisa said...

Looks like a lot of fun! What a cutie.

Keep us posted on the surgery. Hang in there!!!

Lisa

Scott said...

Love the pics Katie!!! I'm also glad to see that Cole seems to be doing so well!

As for the staying home on Saturdays.....as far as we can tell...welcome to parenthood! Especially with having a preemie, we've found ourselves staying home way too much this winter.

Keep the posts and the pics coming.