Mar 2, 2008

Paaaarty time!

Thank you to everyone who came out and helped me celebrate my Birthday!! I had a wonderful time last night! I feel so blessed to have so many great friends out here in Texas!! You girls are all so good to me! I LOVED all of my beautiful gifts!! I am so fortunate to have you in my life!! I just wanted to share to pictures from the party! I wish I got pictures of everyone that came, but here are a few of my favorites














































Also, thank you to all of my family and friends back in California for remembering my birthday! It wouldn't have been the same if I didn't get a call from all of you! I love you guys!!!

5 sweet comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Katie! Your first birthday as a mom! Bet it's the best one yet!

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!

Jennjilla said...

Cute outfit, girl! :)

Looks like you rang in 26 right!

Happy Birthday again!

How Life is Measured said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Katie!
Cat

The Bjorks said...

I love all the pictures!! You're birthday looked like a great celebration, which you totally deserve! =)