Mar 27, 2008

Please Pray for Carter!

Some dear friends of ours need your prayers and good thoughts! Their son Carter, 5 months, has been in the ICU for over a week and a half now. He was just diagnosed with Severe Combined Immunodeficiency which is a rare auto-immune disease. He is having a hard time fighting infections since his immune system is failing. They are trying to get him well so that he can receive a bone marrow transplant soon. We are all praying for a speedy recovery so he can come play soon!

Carter- age 1 month Cole- age 4 months

Thank you!

5 sweet comments:

Sarah and Matt said...

We will keep Carter in our prayers Katie.

Jennifer said...

I will definitely pray for Carter. And I will keep Cole in my prayers too. Hope he breezes through his T&A.

Anonymous said...

Katie - added Carter to my list. Praying Cole's buddy gets better real soon.

Candi
YaYa to Bryan

Kim said...

Katie,
Oh My. I cannot imagine what your friend is going through. Carter and his family are in my prayers

Tonya said...

I will be thinking and praying for Carter and his family! What an ordeal they are going through! I will send prays upward for their family!!