Mar 7, 2008

This time it REALLY snowed in Dallas!


Yesterday was sooo much fun! I thought it snowed the other day, well yesterday was a blizzard compared to that! It was the 7Th snowiest day in Dallas history!! It was crazy! My neighbors had snowmen in their front yards. My street was covered in white, when usually it melts once the snow hits the concrete. My dogs had a great time playing in the snow too. The schools were shutting down early! It's funny because when it snows in places that usually get snow I'm sure life goes on as normal. Well, when you live in a place that doesn't get snow...it's a HUGE deal!!! Brooks came home early yesterday which was nice. He wasn't sure how bad the roads would be once the sun went down, so he shut the gym down early and sent everyone home. Early meaning 8 instead of 11. I love a winter wonderland, but I'm glad it only happens a few times a year....

5 sweet comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! Thats crazy!and fun! Its like 80 degress here and supposed to get hotter over the weekend...and its snowin in Dallas! haha...

Holly said...

OMG!!! It looks like you live in Minnesota or something!! haha!! Cole is too cute in his lil snow outfit :)

Kim said...

Katie,
Honestly Cole in a snow suit is more than I can handle. I am so happy you guys had fun in the snow!
Hugs, Kim

How Life Is Measured said...

I can't get over that snow suit! He would fit right in in Michigan!
Cat

The Bjorks said...

I love all the snow pictures!! You by far have the cutest baby!!!!!!! And your guys' house is so beautiful.