Apr 21, 2008

My Newest Project!









As you all know now...I LOVE to scrapbook! I stay at home and would love to earn some extra income. I think that I found a way to make a few dollars! I made this cute mini FAMILY scrapbook last night. I'm going to list it on eBay and see if I can sell it! It may just turn out to be a new way for me to earn a few extra bucks :) There all different words you can make also...baby, love, travel, beach, grade, I heart you. I just ordered LOVE last night and I'm going to go to work when I get it! Tell me what you think!

9 sweet comments:

Kim said...

Katie! You made that? I am so impressed!I have Preston's student of the month oaktag project to do this weekend and I think I should send you the materials! I think I am great that I just put pictures into albums in order (pretty store bought albums, though ;-))
I think you really have a great potential here. Please let us know how you do on Ebay!
-Kim

The Hernandez Family said...

Oooh, it's soooo cute! I love it!! You are so crafty!!

Holly said...

how adorable! i would totally buy one of those! i dont have the time or creative genius to make one on my own!! let me know how it goes :)

Sarah and Matt said...

WOW, very impressed. I bet you won't have a problem selling that! I love it. I wish I had that creative bone. I have a zillion pics of my kids that haven't even been printed out. I love taking pics, I just hate the next part :)
By the way- you have deprived us of that cute little Cole...we need more pics :)

Anonymous said...

I love it, very cute. This is a great idea Katie, it will for sure work out for you.
Lucia

Tricia said...

That is adorable! How big is it? You said "mini", but it looks big! Good work. :)

Jodi said...

You are so creative! Very very cute. I would totally buy one to make as a gift for my mom or grandma. I think you'll make some good money on that!

Leann said...

Wow! that is way cute! Have you thought about opening an 'etsy' shop?
On one of the blogs that I frequent, they are always featuring stuff from 'etsy' vendors.
What a great way to make extra $$!

Caden's Story said...

Katie! That is so neat! I wish I had the time to scrapbook!!! Please share your ebay ID with us so we can check your listings! Also, as the above poster suggested - etsy. I don't know if you have heard of them, but I understand their fees are cheaper than E-bay!