May 14, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's super baby!

Cole is just moving like crazy!! He's the fastest little thing I've seen on his belly. I went away on Friday and when I came home Monday he had changed so much. I can't believe what a personality this boy has. He lights up our days and our nights! Cole can even do little baby push ups where he gets up on his hands and toes and pushes his entire body up off the floor. It's amazing to see a baby that I always thought would be so far delayed in his motor skills, but he's proving everyone wrong! There are even times when he gets his knees underneath him, but I don't think he will crawl hands and knees only because he is so fast on his belly...why do the extra work :) The funniest thing is when he is crawling away from you and you call his name, he just whips himself around in circle like a little spin top...hilarious! I will get that one on video so you can see!
Cole, Nana and Grandpa had a GREAT time together this past weekend. I was so happy to see how happy he was. Actually, I was a little jealous when I got home because he could really care less about me. I mean, in his eyes they were way more fun than mom and dad! Brooks' parents left today and I'm finally winning my boy back! We took a long nap together in mommy and daddy's bed. It was so nice to have him back in my arms!


Thanks Heidi and Noah for this SUPER cute onsie you sent us today! Heidi made this for Cole...isn't is the cutest??!! She is even thinking about selling them! Which I think is a great idea! Big hugs to you guys! Cole loves his sophisticated onesie! lol

9 sweet comments:

Jennifer said...

Grandmas and Grandpas are pretty darn special! Owen just lights up when he sees Cat's dad. He loves me too but Grandpa is really sooooo special! Cole is so darn cute. Can't wait to see the video you promised.

Kim said...

I love the onesie. I love the picture of Cole. I am imagining his crawl-he may crawl on his hands and knees-Preston can but after he learned to walk. I am so happy you got some Mommy/Cole time! It really is the best!

The Hernandez Family said...

Aw, so glad Cole liked his onesie, what size did I send? I'll send a bigger size that actually fits him and you can give that one away. :)

Jill and JD said...

I love the onesie. JD thinks every time he wears a tie, he is a doctor! Could it be that he sees so many doctors?

Glad to hear he is on the move...no rest for Mommy LOL..enjoy!

Tammy said...

That is so exciting! Chloe and Ava were fairly late in all their physical milestones... it just goes to show, that kids do everything on their schedule, not ours :) And... looks like you had such a fun trip! John and I still haven't braved leaving my girls overnight with anyone, but I'm starting to feel ready. I think it is so great!

Andrea said...

Oh my, how cute is Cole!? Don't you feel like the luckiest mom, ever! How many people get to experience this? Hypo is a bit different then achon, but still--I feel so blessed to have my little guy in my life!

Thanks for stopping by our blog. I'm a bit random and weird, but I enjoy blogging! Looking forward to getting to know Cole, too!

Holly said...

I LOVE the onesie!!! Heidi is so creative!! Cole is so cute, make sure to get that spinning move on video!!! :)

Jaime M said...

I just love the onesie! Too cute! He looks like he is so happy! I hope that one day we get the chance to meet up. I know that Caitlyn would just love to play with Cole.

Sarah and Matt said...

Cole is an amazing and cute little boy! That's great he had such a good time with his grandparents! It is pretty amazing how fast they change isn't it? I'm so glad Cole is doing so well. If I get on the computer, William is always asking for Cole :) He loves to look at his pictures. And by the way, I love the onsie. If your friend sold them in t-shirt form I would totally buy one for Will :)