May 23, 2008

An Update With Pictures!

Nothing new around the Johnson household, so I thought I would update with some photos!
______________________________________________

Please, no photos at this time! Have your people call my people.

Did you read his shirt!? "I still live with my parents"
Thanks Grandma for this really dorky hat!
OMG! This water is freezing...get me out Noooow!Lovin my brown eyed boy!
I can't believe he pulled himself up and is actually supporting himself with his legs! This is HUGE for Cole! Usually he just collapses. lol
Growling at each other

18 sweet comments:

Danielle said...

So so cute! Isn't is great to watch them learn all these new things!!

Danielle

Danielle said...

Hey...do you mind if i link your blog on mine?

Emily said...

Hi Katie, it's Emily, Seamus' mom...just had to comment because I love those chunky thighs! Seamus had more rolls than a bakery...make sure you squeeze 'em a lot, because they will someday be gone :-(

Holly said...

the sunglasses picture is to die for!!!!! soooo funny!!! Auntie Holly misses Cole so much...come visit NOW!!! :)

Caden's Story said...

Great Pictures! The heartbreaker pic is great! I love that parent's t-shirt. I had seen it at Target. But Caden does not need anymore clothes - I need to stop buying him clothes ...I have a shopping issue.
Have a good weekend!

Tonya said...

Cole!! Good Job!! Soon you'll be up and running around!!

I love the sunglasses! Very Chic!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

The sunglasses picture is precious! What a cutie!

The Hernandez Family said...

Oh my gosh, I love those little chunky thighs! I just want to squeeze him!!! He is such a camera ham!! Noah and I can't wait to finally meet Cole.

The Book of Renee and Ryan said...

Katie, you have the cutest little boy I've ever seen! I think his little rolls are meant to be squeezed!

Sarah and Matt said...

Katie your little captions over the pictures were cracking me up. Very cute pictures. Owen is such a handsome little guy. And way to go on the standing on his feet! I'm very impressed! Kaela can't do that yet!
I can't wait to meet you guys one day!!

Jillsblog said...

Cole is just a handsome little man. Standing on his own, way to go!!!

Team Carroll said...

OMG...your little man is SO ridiculously adorable!! These pics are TOO sweet! I l-o-v-e the sunglasses :) I just noticed we're in the same Mommy & Me Group...can't wait to meet you guys soon!!

Kim said...

Katie-Look at Cole pulling up! Have to agree with Emily-Seamus had the cutest rolls ever! Cole looks simply put-precious in every picture. Love the I live with my parents shirt!

The Valiant Family Updates said...

brown eyes to melt your heart...super cute. I think we should coin a new term for how cute our boys are!

Jen Geyer said...

I miss my nephew (and you two as well) I can't believe how big he has gotten since Christmas! He is absolutely adorable and I could just hear our guys growling at each other in that last photo. Thank you so much for the update Katie!

johnnamarie96 said...

Hi Katie! It's Johnna - Michel Ann's friend - we met at her shower. I finally started a blog! Just wanted to say hi. Cole is just a doll - I absolutely LOVE the sunglasses picture! I think I'm going to order a onesie from your friend too - what a great idea!

Destini said...

Cole is so adorable! The growling photo reminds me of Trace's bear hugs - a great big hug complete with a huge growl! Cole is going to be soooo embarrassed when you whip out that photo with that sun hat for his first date :)

Sara Warner said...

Cole is such a movie star!!!