Jun 8, 2008

Grab Some Popcorn....it's Video Time!!

In honor of our family celebrating our first father's day this coming Sunday I decided to post a video of my two favorite guys in my life loving on each other! Cole absolutely adores his daddy and I think it's pretty obvious from this clip!

I can't believe I got video the VERY FIRST time Cole crawled up a step! My boy is getting so strong!! Now...if only we could get him to sit up....sigh. We were upstairs in our guest bedroom playing around when Cole decided to crawl down the hallway and into the game room! He is getting so independent and curious!

P.S. You can mute the music on my blog by scrolling to the bottom...just so you can hear my sweet boy better :)

11 sweet comments:

The Hernandez Family said...

Oh my gosh, that first video is too precious! And the 2nd video he is soooo fast when he's on the move! I can't believe how fast he is growing up and I LOVE his army crawl! Yay Cole for getting up those stairs!

Jennifer said...

Love the videos. And I love Cole's little voice. He is so cute. Too bad nobody loves that baby!

Tonya said...

Wonderful Cole!!! Your getting so big! It just hit me how grown up he is getting! time is flying too fast!! Soon he'll be getting into all sorts of stuff!

I also see he listens as well as Knoah...no, actually he listens better!! Good Boy!!

Melissa Johnson said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE these videos!!

Kim said...

Katie,
Cole's laughter and noises are so cute. Heand Brooks are so cute together, but you can also tell Cole has eyes for Mommy! The crawling video? Honestly I love when he takes a break and you can hear him breathing and puffing. I just want to kiss him! He is precious!

Jillsblog said...

Wow! Great job Cole....he is certainly growing up quickly. Thanks for sharing...Did I see a boxer in the background? We have one too!!! Love it.

Scott said...

Pics are great....but videos are better! Look at Cole skooting around! Good for him! You're movin' on up Cole, next thing you'll be pulling yourself up onto tables, chairs and getting into EVERYTHING! Ahhh yes....good times ahead. LOL

I'm so glad that things are going so well!
Scott

Caden's Story said...

Yeah for Cole, climbing up and down those stairs! How exciting! I hear ya on the learning/being able to sit ... it's hard to wait patiently, especially at bath time and grocery shopping time.

Andrea said...

You have a great blog! The music is making me wanna dance! Can I link you to mine? Your header looks great! My blog background resource is my husband--I haven't figured that out yet. What will you be using PS and PSE for? I'm getting addicted to digi scrapbooking...there are a lot of tutorials out there to help you out!.

Andrea said...

You're way to nice! My friend at bloggercouture.com designed my blog for free when she was just starting up. But I think I'm getting to the point that I might be able to do my own--hopefully it will be as cute as yours! I just started posting layouts at scrapmatters, snap and scrap and scrap orchard--they have all kinds of challenges to get the creative juices flowing! Give it a try--my member name is chia.

The Valiant Family Updates said...

Awwwww...both of them made my heart smile so much! PLease keep sharing-these accomplishments are so heart warming! What a loving da-da (and ma-ma);-)

Hugs, Renay