Jun 22, 2008

Ode to my Alpha Phi Sisters!


I am really looking forward to my trip home this week! I am missing my family and my girls!! Since, this trip is to celebrate the engagement of my bestie Krystle I decided to post some pictures of me and my girls!! We have a girls trip coming up at the end of August!! We rented a 3 bedroom suite out in Palm Springs for the weekend! There are 8 of us girls that have remained super close from my sorority days and we try and do a girls trip once a year!! I can't wait!! Oh, P.S. All of these pictures are from B.C. (before Cole) LOL! And..I picked the ones that I like me in the best!! :) Just being honest! This first picture is Krystle who is getting married next year.All 8 of us in the this picture!


My two besties! Danielle and Krystle




0 sweet comments: