Jun 6, 2008

Welcome to the World Little One!

Please help me welcome the newest addition to our neighborhood...Carsen Wolf Dennet!! He was born June 5th weighing 6 lbs 14 oz and 20 1/2 inches long and a headful of blonde hair! Baby and mom are doing wonderful!! Cole and I went up to the hospital today to meet the little guy that we have been anxiously waiting to meet. Amanda and Travis are good friends of ours and we are so lucky to have them as neighbors. I just know that Carsen and Cole will grow up to be lifelong buds!

Less than 24 hours after she had baby Carsen and she looks amazing!! Soooo not fair!!

4 sweet comments:

The Hernandez Family said...

What a beautiful mommy and baby. And, you cannot say it's not fair how amazing she looks after having a baby - you looked beautiful the minute after you had Cole!!! I remember those pictures! :) I can't believe how big Cole is getting, you can really tell in that 2nd picture - tell him he better watch out Noah almost has as many leg rolls as him now! LOL..

Sarah and Matt said...

Wow, I'm seriously jealous. I can't believe how good she looks after having a baby!! Beautiful family. I'm glad you have such good friends so close by. And fun that Cole will have a friend to grow up with :)

Jennifer said...

Make up less than 24 hrs after having a baby. I don't think I wore make up for six years! She looks great. Welcome new baby Carsen.

The Bradley Fam said...

How might I know this girl?? It is killin' me!