Jul 8, 2008

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

I decided to share a little about what Cole has been up to lately. On the 4th of July, Brooks and I were upstairs with Cole and he was on the move toward the stairs from his bedroom. I thought once he got to the step, he would just crawl right over and onto his face...well, did he prove me wrong! I couldn't believe it!! He knew exactly what to do...wow!

video

The second video was this afternoon...I was on the phone just chatting away and all of a sudden Cole surprised me...gotta watch to see what he did!!

video

Did you see?!? I think Cole is going to be the only toddler walking that can't sit up yet!! LOL Ya, he still hasn't sat up since that picture was taken...maybe one day :) You cannot keep this boy on his back for even one second. He is constantly crawling EVERYWHERE or trying to stand up on things...if he can reach them :) For a baby with shorter arms he can still reach anything he wants! Determination is something that Cole is definitely not lacking. I know we will have a handful when he gets older!

8 sweet comments:

The Hernandez Family said...

Oh my gosh Katie! He is on the move! I can't get over how FAST he is, he did a complete cirle around the landing in like 2 seconds!! Super baby!

Catie said...

Hooray Cole! It won't be long and he will be cruising along. It is amazing how adaptable these kids are!! I do not know of anything that Hannah cannot get to.

Holly & Jon said...

I think Cole needs to borrow Noah's SuperBaby outfit!!! He is so FAST!!! When he starts walking you & Brooks are in serious trouble!! LOL :)

Amanda said...

When he's older??? It looks like you already have your hands full!! I've never seen a baby crawl like that, it's too cute! It's like an army crawl, huh? o my goodness!

Danielle said...

So cute! He reminds me so very much of Peyton! The way he moves, and even the expressions he makes-the laugh and turning away, then looking back to see if you are watching. I love it!!

Tonya said...

PERFECT JOB COLE!!! I love the way you used your body to get yourself up!!!! He looks so proud of himself, as he should be! Becareful momma, he's gonna break hearts with the smile!!

Caden's Story said...

So Cool! Way to go Cole!

Hall Family said...

Way to go Cole! No, he won't be the first to stand before he sits. Parker is 15 months, and is *still* not sitting on his own. Now, he will stand up, and then sit.