Jul 24, 2008

The Johnson Family...Established 2004

video

In honor of it being our 4 year wedding anniversary today, I put together a little slide show to our song for my wonderful husband! It's a little difficult to see on this small screen, but I hope you feel the love that we share! Oh, P.S. there isn't anything for the last 30 seconds so feel free to click it off then!

Tomorrow, I will have a recap of the SUPER fun day Cole and I had today meeting our new buddies, Cara and Landon!! We had a blast!!

P.S. Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom!!

13 sweet comments:

Jennjilla said...

AWWW! That was so sweet! :) I hope you guys had a great day - here's to four years and many, many more!

Happy Anniversary! Cheers, Jenn :)

The Hernandez Family said...

How cute! Happy Anniversary!

XOXO Heidi & Noah

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary. That was so cute. Two observations (besides your great pics and super adorable son): Love your Gucci bag-fabulous! and second I love your hair dark! I havehad to take out my highlights to let my hair breathe and since January it has grown like a weed and is so healthy-but sometime I miss being a blond! Congrats to you and Brooks!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for adding us to your blog list! I look forward to learning more about your family and that adorable little man of yours!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie & Brooks!
Happy Anniversary! Thank you for sharing those adorable pictures with us! How cool to have your own brick at Disneyland!
Trisha

Alex said...

Very cute!!! Happy anniversary to you guys!

Team Carroll said...

Okay girl...that definitely made me tear up!! How sweet! Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the super fun playdate today!! LOVED it! Can't wait to do it again!! I'm sending you some really cute pics :) By the way...your hair was too cute in the pics where it was dark :) Love it!!

Michelle said...

HAppy Anniversary! You two are the cutest couple ever!!!!Hope you had a great day :)

Jaime said...

Happy Anniversary Katie! Hope that you and Brooks had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Anniversary, I cant believe 4 years have already come on gone. I hope you had a great day.

xoxo-Lucia

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! Wishing you the best forever together!!

Love, The Schafers

Valerie said...

Awwww! Happy Anniversary! I LOVE your slideshow! Sooo cute! I am so happy we had the pleasure of seeing you two get married and to still see you two going so strong today! Congratulations! Miss you!
(BTW---Everything with Jen and I is awesome, so it's all good!)
We move into our new place on August 2nd, hopefully you two, or three, can come see us sometime!

Mattilyn Paige said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE the slideshow...you are so creative! And I love your hair dark, too :)