Jul 28, 2008

My dear friend Sleep

Oh, Sleep how I have missed you. Have you wondered where I have been for the past year? I know, I know, I'm hoping to return to you one day soon. We haven't really been able to spend much time together lately. A few minutes here and a few minutes there. What kind of relationship is this? I know I'm not pulling my weight and I promise to try harder, but there is another person. He is awful cute, with chubby little thighs and a smile that will melt your heart, but he's not big on our relationship. I'm planning to talk to him today and explain how important it is that we are friends again. I need you...I want you...sigh. I'm hoping Cole will understand...

8 sweet comments:

Kim said...

All I can say is LMAO! And I ditto everything you say!

Amanda said...

AMEN! I hear ya sista!

The Hernandez Family said...

Can you please put in a good word for me with your friend sleep? LOL...I'm going to have to 2nd Amanda's AMEN!

Andrea said...

If you do happen to run into him sometime soon, please tell him that I, too, miss him like crazy!!

Becky said...

Boy oh boy do I know what you mean!! Sleep is very precious around our house too!!

I change our blog already, after you just added us. I wanted it to be more about our family for when we eventually have more children.

Becky

Michelle said...

I totally heaar ya! OMG, I am alsways trying to catch couple minutes whenever I can... :) I so miss sleeping, but enjoy every minute of Katelyn-even if it is @ 2am...

Sarah and Matt said...

Sleep? I've almost lost this word in my vocabulary! Katie my friend, I wish I could tell you it gets better, but I'd hate to lie to you :) I do hope that even if it doesn't happen the way we all wish it would that you get more soon! We feel for you!

Caden and Mommy said...

I hear ya! Just when I think Caden is consistently sleeping through the night, he decides not to ... UGH!