Jul 5, 2008

Red, White and 11 Months Old!

Hope everyone had a GREAT 4th of July! I am so thankful to live in the country we live in, have the friends and family that I have and such a wonderful little guy to call my own! Our family dressed up in RED, WHITE & BLUE to honor the men and women fighting for our country and I'm proud to be an American!

We can't forget the last two members of our family...Honey & Riley!


Cole turned 11 months on the first! Every month I take a picture of him in the same spot on our leather chair, but since we were in California I had to wait until the next day when we got home. The little stinker would NOT sit still for it...so....his 11 month picture is of him standing in the chair. That's ALL he wants to do lately is climb up on things. I think he likes the view from higher above the ground. I got one picture of him sitting in the chair...before he threw himself forward flipped over and climbed back up the arm....sigh...I miss the easy days! lol


9 sweet comments:

Jillsblog said...

He is a cutie! Love the dogs too! How old are they?

Jennjilla said...

I love his grin, he's just precious! Happy 4th of July!

Destini said...

Love the picture of the dog licking Cole! How funny, when Taylor was little, we used to yell at the dogs for licking her....until she started licking them! Now we just figure that we are building their immune systems (plus whatever the dogs lick off their faces/hands is less for me to have to wash off)!

Sarah and Matt said...

Cole is so handsome! He is changing so much too. Looking like a little boy rather then a baby! It is exciting and also a little sad to watch them grow up so fast isn't it? I love all the pics. You 3, I mean 5 with the dogs, make a beautiful family.

Katie said...

Jill- Honey is 6 years old and Riley is 4. We've had them since puppies :) I would love to see a picture of your boxer!

Caden's Story said...

Katie!
Cute pictures! and yeah to Cole for standing on the chair ... very cool!
Trisha

Jodi said...

Oh My Goodness Katie, He is THE CUTEST!!!!

Leann said...

His smile is so contagious! such a happy boy =)

Kim said...

Katie,
Where did baby Cole go? Why is he growing up so fast? He is adorable!