Aug 21, 2008

12 Months of Life

Wow! I can't believe how quickly 12 months has gone by. Cole, you have changed so much in front of my eyes. No longer am I looking at a baby, but a big boy! You will always be my baby. To hear you laugh, to see you grow and to feel your love is everything to me. Not a day goes by that I don't look at you in awe and amazement that daddy and I created you with the love that we share for one another. It's a whole new world to you and you can be whatever and whoever you want. I hope you dream big and never let anything get in your way. You will always have mommy and daddy in your corner rooting you on! We love you so very much baby!

2 sweet comments:

Lisa said...

Boy, he's such a cutie. I agree with you - time does go by so fast. By the way, the blog keeps looking better and better. It seems you're making some subtle changes daily. It really looks like a scrap-book. Very cool.
Lisa

Jack's Mommy said...

Katie- I love reading your blog! I found you through Cara. Cole is such an amazing little man and your story is so inspiring! Aren't little boys fun?!