Sep 21, 2008

Custom Made Wood Letters

Let me help you design the perfect accessory to any kids room or nursery. Choose either an inital or the entire name. Each one is made special for you. I handmake everything you see. They look so cute hung above a crib or just an intial by the door.

Don't forget about the holidays! These make the perfect holiday decoration. Imagine the word BOO for Halloween or NOEL for Christmas. The sky's the limit!Please email me so I can help you put that finishing touch on your little ones room.

These are just an example of what I can make for you!Choose either round or rectangle. The circle measures 6 3/4" in diameter and the rectangle is 9 1/2" X 6 3/4". Each letter comes handpainted and distressed with a design to match your needs. I also attach either a ribbon or sawtooth back to hang on the wall.

Pricing:
Pricing:$12 per letter- for circle
$14 letter- for rectangle
Shipping will be determine by the order placed

1 sweet comments:

The Hernandez Family said...

Oh, I wish you would have come up with these about 2 weeks sooner! I just bought and painted letters for Noah's room. But that green and leopard one would have been perfect! The letters are WAY cute Katie, I wish you lots of luck and success. AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE the name of your new business!