Sep 18, 2008

I Made a Sale...or 2!!

I sold two of my item in my Etsy store!! Yaaa me! OK, so one doesn't really count because my dad bought it. lol Thanks dad for getting the ball rolling! He bought a picture frame that I laugh because it will end up in the back storage closet. The other item I sold was my FAMILY scrapbook album! I'm beyond excited! I'm working on another one to post right now...it says the words LOVE! Wish me luck that I will make lots of money and Brooks can retire!! ;)

10 sweet comments:

Andrea said...

Yeah!! I wish I had some sellings skills in me. Best of luck!!

Leann said...

Yay!

Alex said...

that's great!

Kim said...

WOw Katie! That is great. It inspires me to perhaps start selling Preston's clothes on EBay or something! I am very proud of you!

Greene Family said...

Fantastic - Congrats!!

QGIRL said...

We love your blog, you have great style!
if you send one of your gorgeous frames to Dooce.com and she posts it in her blog you will have a gold mine business. She has a knack of promoting great artists and anyone she showcases in her "Daily Style" section ends up sellout (in a good way!).

The Newest Warren Family said...

I LOVE all your craft frames and scrapbooks. I am so not crafty so I always just buy mine. If you are wanting an idea I need a scrapbook for my 7 month old son. I will pay top doller for one! =)
Oh I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Laurel Asbury-Warren, I am friends with Holly Crane and one time awhile back I came across your blog and your story helped me get through the first couple of months of motherhood! You are truely an amazing women, I feel like I know you. But I have been meaning to tell you thank you! Seriously you have no idea what your words have helped me with.
It looks like your life is going really well. =) Thanks for sharing!
-Laurel

Mattilyn Paige said...

Yeah for you! Congrats! I'm totally loving the new polka dot picture frame...I might need a couple for Christmas gifts! But only on the condition that we meet for lunch instead of shipping them :)

Destini said...

Congrats! They are supercute - I'm doing scrapbooks for the kids for each schoolyear - Pre-K and 2yr scrapbooks would be a definite sell here!

Lisa said...

That is exciting news! I think it's great that your items are getting sold. I agree with Quyen (QGirl) send it to Dooce. The more publicity, the better! I always knew you'd be really crafty - just based on your blog site.