Oct 27, 2008

{ChAnGe Of pLaNs}

If you remember a few weeks back I posted a few pictures of Cole in his Halloween costume...You can see how much he loved it back then.
We tried it on again this past Saturday, since he had a party to go to at his friend Landon's house. This is how he reacted this time...

So, instead of torturing my son any longer...the shark became a cowboy!


We are going to be a family of cowboys and a cowgirl on Friday night! Pictures to follow...He doesn't love wearing a hat, but he tolerates it a heck of a lot more than the shark costume.

21 sweet comments:

The Lance Family said...

Seriously, tears running down my face because I am laughing so hard!! I guess he just doesn't want to be a shark!! He makes a very cute cowboy especially with that great smile!! Wish we could have been at Landon's party to finally meet you guys...hopefully next time!!

Mary Beth

Emily said...

That's one cute cowboy! I think it's a great choice! Too funny about the shark...don't worry Cole, I don't like sharks either!

Becky said...

The shark is awfully cute! His reaction to it is hilarious though!! Too bad he doesn't like it. The cowboy costume is really cute too though and the family costume idea is fun!

Kim said...

KAtie-hilarious! I know it is not polite to laugh, but him throwing a virtual fit in that costume was funny. I love the cowboy outfit. I saw that shirt at Gymboree-I think I might have to purchase it-it is sooooo darn cute.
That first picture of Cole needs to go in a frame. What a handsome cowboy he makes.

Tiffany said...

Still laughing hysterically at the 1st shark picture :-) He's too cute!! He's even more precious as a cowboy!!

Danielle said...

It definately seems he likes the cowboy costume much better!!

Alex said...

he was cute as a shark but will be even cuter as a cowboy!!

Holly said...

Cole is such a handsome cowboy!!! I love it!!! His front teeth are too cute!!!!

The Book of Renee and Ryan said...

He was meant to be a cowboy!

the rodriguez crew said...

inSANEly cute!! the shark pictures seriously make me bust out every time, and the fact that he throws the shark onto the ground is HYSTERICAL! and I can't wait for him to see those pictures someday! haha!!

Greene Family said...

Too funny and too cute! It's too bad the shark didn't survive, but the cowboy is so incredibly adorable! Looking forward to seeing pics of the three of you as cowboys and cowgirl!

Jodi said...

It was so good to meet you on Saturday!! I enjoyed talking to you, sorry if I was acting weird, but my head was killing me!! Maybe you, Cara and I can get together sometime soon! And, I loved playing with Cole!! He is such a sweetie!! :)
Love
Jodi

Tanya said...

This post was so funny I even had to show my husband! He is too funny! Love it!

The Sweat's said...

Too funny! He is cuter as a cowboy! I love the outfit!!

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww!!!! Too funny about the shark! He makes a better cowboy though! Love that first cowboy pic ~ it's perfect!

Jaime said...

That's one cute cowboy you've got! I love the pictures of him throwing his fit in the shark costume! Maybe you can try it again next year, it might still fit. Have fun at the party and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Tiffany said...

Your little boy is the cutest darn cowboy I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing your story online.

Tiffany and Sawyer

The Weisser's said...

Oh my gosh he is such a super cute cowboy! The shark was cute too! Ethan didnt like his costume much last year either, until everyone made a big deal over how cute he looked! Then he didnt wanna take it off!

Krysta said...

so cute! i love both costumes!

Look at those teeth!! cole is getting so big!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
For sadness, no shark! But the cowboy is pretty darn adorable! I can't wait to see the whole family picture of cowboys & girl!
Trisha

Shannon said...

Even though he is crying, he makes the cutest shark ever!