Oct 14, 2008

{PuMpKiNs GaLoRe}


We had so much fun discovering pumpkins, taking a hayride and playing in the rain today! We met some sweet friends at a local pumpkin patch and had so much fun snapping pictures of the kids. Last year at this time, Cole was only 2 months old...not much fun in a pumpkin patch. My child totally takes after me in not inheriting the dare devil gene. {Not that playing with pumpkins is all evil Knievel and all} He just doesn't like new things and it takes him a little bit to warm up. Even though my little guy is usually all smiles, I still think he had a good time.


Our good friends Amanda and Carsen joined us at the patch today. They live down the street from us and Cole just can't wait until his little buddy can play with him. Carsen is 4 1/2 months old...what a big boy standing up!! Amanda is doing the relay marathon with me.
I'm sure you all remember the pictures below of Cole and Jorja from the pizza parlor. They sort of have a {Love/Hate} relationship. Not really hate, but you get the idea from the last post. We thought we would try again today and what do you know!?? No tears! No pushes! No crying! Yaa what a success and we even got Jorja to smooch on Cole a bit...so cute! Jorja was even saying Cole's name all day! What a little smarty!




Here is Cole deep in thought while enjoying a nice hayride...
End of the day...Cole and Carsen are all tuckered out in the back seat...

15 sweet comments:

Amanda said...

OMG KATIE! You got some good pictures today. Cole and Jorja are too cute!!! I literally LOL! We had a GREAT time. Carsen stayed passed out for 2 hours after we got home. It was so cute. Thanks for including us!

Alex said...

Katie, these pictures are gorgeous!!!

Hall Family said...

What a cutie! I love the photo of the boys sleeping in the backseat of the car and the one of Jorja trying to kiss Cole! Looks like you had a great time.

Greene Family said...

Such sweet pictures! Glad to see that Cole and Jorja were having fun together - too cute of Jorja trying to kiss Cole! I love the pic of Cole holding the little pumpkin and it looks like he is saying "oh"! Cute, cute, cute!

Jaime said...

Katie, you take incredible pictures! Cole is such a cutie! I can't decide which picture is my favorite. I love the one of Cole with the pumpkins behind him, almost in a v shape. And the one of him and Jorja with the tiny pumpkins in their laps and Jorja is reaching for Cole's is priceless! Glad to see that their time together this time around went over much better than last time!

Destini said...

Okay, these are my absolute favorite pictures of Cole yet!!!! The fall colors totally agree with him! And Cole and Jorja are just too much! Katie, your photoshopping is wonderful!

the rodriguez crew said...

Absolutely it's ok that you added me, & I'll add you! I had been meaning to ask you too. :) These pumpkin patch pictures are precious! We haven't been yet, and every time I see another post with the cute pumpkin pics, I realize I have got to get there quick. Love your pictures (and editing), and I love Cole's clothes!

QGIRL said...

you are such a great photographer (of course it helps to have a super cutie to photograph!).
love the special effects on the photos too.
the one of them passed out in the car is precious.

Emily said...

So cute! Love pictures of babies andpumpkins, nothing better!! And is that 4 1/2 month baby really standing??? Wow!

Kim said...

Cole looks fantastic in these pics. The outift, the ambiance, your amazing photoshopping with color! You should submit some of these. Jorja and Cole-love the kissing pic and the first pic. My fave pic of Cole is the one with the light behind him and it looks like he is saying "Oh" He is such a patoot!

Becky said...

AHHH - these pics are AMAZING!! I don't know what you were talking about when we were there... you made it sound like you didn't get any good pics of Cole but these are awesome! And I love the pics you took of Jorja & him - they are way better than mine. Can you send them to me? I love it. Jorja's first boyfriend - although I swore she wouldn't have one or kiss one until she was 30 - so much for that! Your Cole is just too much of a charmer! :) LOVE this post!!!

Scott said...

As always....GREAT pictures!!!

Poefam said...

SHUT YOUR MOUTH! I had no idea you even lived so close! I saw pics of you and Cole at Peter Piper and thought it looked just like ours...but figured they just all probably looked alike!!! Email me...let's get together and I would LOVE it if you visited our church...we LOVE it so!!! My hubby is the youth pastor there! :) (poefam3{at}aol{dot}com)

Michelle said...

Katie, I enjoy all the pictures you post of Cole! He is getting so big! The pictures of him and Jorga are so adorable!!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
Great pictures of Cole and Jorga! Cole is so cute with all those pumpkins ... his outfit is so appropriately coordinated with them :0)
The lollipop post above looks like trouble ... he truly was enjoying it. I think Cole is ready for trick or treating!
Trisha