Nov 15, 2008

{dEaL oF tHe DaY}

We went to the Puma outlet today and found the {CUTEST} shoes for Cole and the best part was....they were on clearance!! Puma doesn't make this shoe in this color {brown/white} anymore :( I looked all of the Internet for a better picture. I think they retailed for $35 and I got them for..drum roll please...$13!! Score!! AND they are a size 3 with a hard sole. The smallest I usually find these shoes is in is a 5 {boo!} So my lucky day! They didn't have these displayed, the sales girl just brought me out all of the shoes in the back that were Cole's size. I was so excited and wanted to share my good fortune with you all. I have another pair of shoes that I ordered for Cole and they should be here next week. I have a {DRAMA} story to share about those.

10 sweet comments:

Alex said...

I love them! :)

Tiffany said...

He will definitely be stylin' in those! PUMA is one of my MOST favorite stores...EVER! {I love it so much, the link is on my blog!}

I don't want to admit the number of PUMA shoes I have in my closet ;-) Embarrassing...

Greene Family said...

Cute shoes and great bargain!

Becky said...

those are AWESOME!!!

the rodriguez crew said...

OMG I WANT THOSE!! Didn't you think of Jagger and ask for his size (5) too? What! :)

You lucky dog. Lucky Cole!!

Kim said...

What a great deal. Preston had pumas that size in balck and white when he first started walking. Take a pic of Cole in them!

Lisa said...

So other parents probably don't think getting the right size shoes,that feel good, at a great price is a huge deal. BUT IT IS IN OUR CASES!! LOVE THEM!
congrats.

Melissa Swartley said...

Woo hoo! What a great deal! They are so cute too! Sonya is just going into newborn booties at 10 months of age, so I suspect we will be playing the hard game of find a really small pair of walking shoes soon too!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
I love a deal! I'm still trying to figure out the shoe thing for Caden ... his feet just don't seem to fit quite right in shoes. I think we need to go to a Stride Rite store!
Trisha

The Ripleys said...

Don't you just love that outlet!? We live right down the street from there off Stacy. I can't wait for them to open up the other side of the mall!! Dillards, Macy's, JCPenny, etc... :)