Nov 3, 2008

{mOnTh 15 & kInDa MeAn}

Cole is into this biting phase! Ughh! I think it has to do with teething AND his cold AND his very {FIRST} ear infection...yes you heard me right, the first one ever. For parents with achon children you know that this can be a rare thing. It's not a bad one, but the doctor said he does have fluid in both ears. OK, so onto Cole's 15 month stats...drumroll please...

29 1/2 inches long (grew an inch since 12 months)
21 lbs. 13 oz (gained a pound)
head too big for numbers...just kidding...I think around 55 cm...I know..HUGE! That is a whole other post.

My little guy is growing up so fast! Our homework for the next 3 months is to get this guy using more words and pointing to some body parts.

12 sweet comments:

Sarah and Matt said...

Cole is just so cute Katie! I love that smile he shows off in just about every picture I've ever seen :) His length and weight are just about identical to Kaela. Kaela has about 1/2 to 1 inch on him but cole has a few ounces on her :) SO cute...I'm sorry about the biting. Luckily I have never gone thru this with either, and hopefully never will...I have enough with Will's terrible almost 3's to deal with :) Just wait!!

Michelle said...

I love his pictures!!! Cole has the cutest smile EVER! I hate ear infections... Cole is so lucky to be older and having his first one! Katelyn is on ear infection #2 within a 3week span :( ugh.. Glad to see he is doing well!

Jen Geyer said...

Well he is just about the cutest little guy I've ever seen (right up there with his cousin). He is such a ham in all of your photos. You are either lucky with the shutter or take a massive amount of photos! :) Thanks for the update...by the way love the Halloween pictures. You need to frame the one of you a Brooks kissing...too cute!

Becky said...

Well, that totally explains his behavior at the park. Poor guy!! I don't blame him for not being up to playing around! And that last picture is just too cute!!

Heidi said...

Cole is sooo adorable. I can't believe he's already 15 months. I love that last picture with his teeth showing....too cute!

Mattilyn Paige said...

Cole is growing so fast!! He's so adorable and always looks so happy! He and Matti aren't too far apart in their stats :) She hasn't had an ear infection yet (knock on wood) but I wish Cole a quick recovery!

Holly said...

Those front teeth are priceless!!! Too cute for words!!!

Greene Family said...

Cole is just too cute . . . love all of his smiley pics!! He is getting so big! I just posted Simon's 15 month stats too, and the time has just been flying by!
Sorry to hear about the double ear infection and biting. Hopefully, he'll get through the biting phase quickly.

The Leonard Four said...

cole is seriously so stinkin' cute! glad that he had a good check-up and yippeeee for the walking!!! what a little cutie! :)

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
Ugh - bitting. Hang in there. Caden went through that faze very quickly - thank goodness.
I'm sorry to hear Cole has a cold as well as an ear infection - darn it!
As always, adorable pics!
Trisha

Destini said...

Poor guy, going through both teething and ear infections!!! I think he knows you've been reading all those Twilight books and is biting to spite you :)

Kim said...

He is too cute. His growth is so similar to Preston's it is scary. I tried measuring the dude the other night. I think we may hit 33 inches at three. I cannot remember what he was at two, just in August he was about 32 1/4. And a porker at over 28 pounds.
Biting-Preston wen through this-he bit two kids over the summer and then was bit back. SUddenly then it stopped! (lol) It is a phase and hopefully it passes quickly!