Nov 7, 2008

{StAnDiNg TaLL}

I snapped a few pictures of Cole standing last night! I tried to bust out the video camera to capture a few steps, but it's hard to do when you are alone. Suddenly the video camera becomes the new favorite toy that he HAS to have and will do nothing but try to reach for it.

Now he's just showing off. "Look mom, I can hold two toys and take a few steps!"

What a graceful landing. He's getting pretty good at falling on his bottom.

Enough practice. Time to play with my cars!

20 sweet comments:

The Leonard Four said...

i seriously want to gobble him up!!! what an adorable little munchkin!!!

Becky said...

Super Cute! What a big boy! Before you know it he'll be cruising all over the place!

Greene Family said...

Such a handsome boy!! He looks so proud standing there in his pictures! I love the one of him showing off with the two toys in his hand and the last one of him playing with his car!

Anonymous said...

Katie these pics are sooooo cute!! My favorite is the second to last one, it's adorable.

Tonya

Emily said...

Oh, so cute! They grow so fast...

Becky said...

he looks so big & so proud standing there all by himself. Oh my goodness!!! I love these pictures. I don't think your "goal" of walking by Christmas is going to be a problem AT ALL. In fact, sounds like Thanksgiving might be more like it! :) YIPPEE!!!

Heidi said...

oh my gosh, he's growing up so fast! And he's starting to look like a toddler!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
Get out - I am so jealous! Look how adorable Cole is standing! I love how he carries his toothbrush around with him, Caden does the same thing. Cole's red car is also one of Caden's favorites!
Trisha

the rodriguez crew said...

could he BE any cuter standing up like such a big boy, in that cutie little outfit, with his cute hair, AND holding his toothbrush?! so stinkin cute. LOVE IT.

Holly said...

I bet your next post is going to be pictures of Cole RUNNING through your house!!! He's such a big boy now!!!! He's too cute for words!

Mike said...

Nicely done, Cole! Congratulations!! Caitlin's trying hard to follow your example!

Hall Family said...

Way to go Cole! He is just too cute!

Danielle said...

Sooooo cute!

Melissa Swartley said...

LOVE IT!!!! He is just so cute!

Jennifer said...

Cole! You Superstar! What a big accomplishment and he looks so proud. Love the toothbrushes. Owen plays with them in the bathtub here at Grandma and Papa's house!

Kim said...

I am so proud of you Cole-you are truly standing tall. Now if you are anything like your buddy Preston I just know you are going to be running by Sunday-MOnday the latest and making Mommy a nervous wreck as you try to get into everything. You get to see the world from a new prespective-how cool is that? Enjoy this Cole, but I bet twenty years from now, you would do anything to have someone push you in a stroller again! :-)

Jillsblog said...

He is a great looking little guy!!! Enjoy this time, he is going to be all over the place soon!!! I can't wait for all these kids to get together in New York, it is going to be so fun!

The Lance Family said...

He is soooo cute!! Way to go Cole...you are such a big boy now!!

Mary Beth

the rodriguez crew said...

katie! just fyi, the little booth I bought the boymom shirt from has a website! www.onehipmom.com. go get yourself some shirts girl! :)

Amanda said...

Yea Cole! We are so proud of you! Love you!!!!