Nov 10, 2008

{VoTe! VoTe! VoTe!}

I know the elections are over, but I have a REALLY important election for you to vote for! Head on over to http://www.goosiecards.com/ and click on the VOTE HERE link. It's super easy and you don't need to register anything. I submitted Cole's cowboy photo to this website and he was picked as a top 14 finalist!!! You can watch the slide show on the home page for a full size picture or a thumbnail size on the voting page. Please vote! I would love for Cole to win!!

Thank you!

This is what the winner will win:

Gift certificate for 10 custom Goosie Cards

Their winning photo on goosiecards.com

Cool Goosie tee-shirt

{Plus all bragging rights for the being the cutest cowboy around!}

17 sweet comments:

Lucia & Jose said...

so I voted, he is such a cuttie i love the picture.

Andrea said...

I voted!! (for Cole). What a hansome cowboy!!

Team Carroll said...

I voted as soon as you sent the email!! I hope he wins! He was SUCH a cute lil' cowboy :)

Slinkard Family said...

Done! How adorable...

How Life Is Measured said...

Cole's got this one in the bag!! The cutest for sure. Cole for Silly Goosie '09!
Cat

Tiffany said...

I agree...he totally has this in the bag :-)

My Vote Counted!!!

Lane said...

I totally don't know you but I follow you via Team Carroll. Such a stalker I am. Just wanted to let you know that I just voted for your sweet little cowboy! I just went through this with my niece for KISS FM's Most Kissable Baby, so I know how it is to want lots and lots of votes. I think Cole is just precious.

How long is the voting period and how many times am I allowed to vote?

I love these sweet baby picture contests.

Holly said...

I voted early this morning! Cole is definitely going to be the winner, he is the cutest in the contest!!

Melissa Swartley said...

I voted for your cute cowboy! I hope he win's, he is totally the cutest kiddo in the contest!

Jodi said...

I voted! I agree, he is the cutest by far!!!

Heidi said...

Yay, go Cole! Ok, now where can I pick up my "I voted today" sticker?

Kim said...

I voted too! I love that picture of him!

Greene Family said...

I voted for your cute cowboy too - great pic!

The Leonard Four said...

just voted for the cutest cowboy EVER! i even tried to vote twice, but it wouldn't let me! he is so adorable!

and how awesome are those cards??? what a neat find...can't wait to make a set!

Destini said...

Cole has our votes! How could anyone beat that toothy grin????

Chris and Emily said...

ok - i totally want to just reach in and snatch him right up. WAY TOO CUTE!!!

Tonya said...

I voted! He's too cute!