Dec 15, 2008

Dear Santa,

I am so sorry for the way I treated you...really I am! It's not that I don't like you, I just don't remember you from last year. Please don't hold it against me come Christmas Eve. I'm just at that stage where I really want to be in mommy and daddies arms. I promise to make it up to you next year and I will definitely leave you some extra cookies and milk on the fireplace. Oh, and some yummy carrots for your reindeer. Mommy says I was a really good boy this year, so if you could remember that really cool car I asked for, I would love you forever!

Yours Truly,
Cole

This was the shot that we bought from Santa's Helpers!

After we visited {or scared} Santa we headed over to a kid sized {or Cole sized} town they had set up. Cole really liked the gas station! It was super windy that day, so we only spent a little time hanging out there. Cole even got to visit with some of Santa's reindeer!






19 sweet comments:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures!!! Too funny. That last one reminds me of the ones they send in to the Ellen show. So funny! I actually think those ones make for good pictures :) I can't even pry Kaela off of me to sit her on his lap. What a cool little 'town' they have set up there! Looks like fun.

Becky said...

hilarious Santa picture - I think our kids are just at that age where a strange fat man with a long white beard is just not enticing! :) I love this place though - where is this?? I want to take Jorja!! So Cute!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
What great pictures .... I'm still debating to try a second attempt with Santa ... my Mom desperately wants a picture of Caden with Santa, but I'm not so sure I can put him through the trauma. Cole's outfit is so stylish - adorable ....and that little town, what a great village, so cute!
Trisha

Jillsblog said...

Cole is so cute. WHat a handsome outfit he has on! Love the little town...

The Leonard Four said...

okay...i'm pretty sure that cole could not be any cuter!!! poor cole and poor santa!

oh, and i LOVE the picture of you and cole in front of the xmas tree - you look beautiful! the one of brooks holding cole's hands is also precious! great pics, katie!

hope that cole had fun in spite of his run-in with the big guy! (btw...i just noticed that you asked which mall we went to for our visit. it was willowbend - not that you will be torturing your son a second time or anything, but i just wanted to answer you!!!) :)

Holly said...

I love the pictures!!! I think crying Santa pictures are so funny!!!! I can't help but laugh!! Cole looks so super cute in his little sweater, love it!!!!

Emily said...

Yes! Nothing better than the Scared-to-Death-of-Santa picture! He is adorable!

Kim said...

That picture is great! First year Preston was just one and looked like a deer in headlights. Last year I had to sit with him. This year-daycare is handling it and I hope he will sit!
Cole is so precious. I love his outfit! So cute! He is a little fashionista!

the rodriguez crew said...

ok THOSE are fantastic!!! Man, I love the screaming kid pictures! I have one of my myself doing it, so I'm really hoping Jagger loses it COMPLETELY for a good side-by-side comparison. HA!! Terrible.

Really, those are adorable!! And I'm pretty sure every blogger in Dallas went to the same place! What fun.

Ever Changing said...

I think we need to copy Cole's letter to Santa!!! She does not want anything to do with Santa either!!! Maybe a few years from now they will both do better! And his pictures are to adorable! Looks like he wants to make himself right at home there!

Destini said...

We are going to try Santa at Epcot on Thursday - if Mickey and the gang are any indication - it isn't happening for Trace. But, I've already told him that Santa doesn't know that he wants "geotrax", so he must tell him, we'll see! I love the pictures - Cole is adorable, even screaming!

Melissa Swartley said...

Awwww! Cole is such a cutie! Love the picture you got from Santa's helpers! Sonya wasn't too friendly with Santa this year either! Maybe next year!

Melisa said...

Cole is a cutie! Aidan was like that the last years. Great memories, he'll love those pictures for sure in the future.

Amanda said...

These pictures are too cute. Great job!

Becky said...

Great pictures! I am sure Olivia will react the same way to Santa. She seems to be afraid of men with beards. It looks like such a fun day!

Danielle said...

Such great pics! I love the kid-sized town, my girls would love that. are you sure you don't want to bring Cole to Disney World soon?? :)

Team Carroll said...

That pic of Cole and Santa is priceless!! I SO wish Landon would've had the same reaction...the screaming kid with Santa pics are my favorite!! I hope Cole is feeling better :) We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!! PS: the pic of Cole by the gas pump just melts my heart. PRECIOUS.

Greene Family said...

Great photos!! The last one of Cole on Santa's lap is priceless! He is just so adorable, and I love his outfit! It looks like it was a fun day!

Hall Family said...

I love the photos! Cole looks like he is getting ready for a GQ magazine photo shoot. He is just adorable! I love the photos of him with Santa -- too funny! Parker does the same thing -- he throws his big head around when he doesn't want to do something.