Dec 29, 2008

Our Christmas Story

We had such a great time visiting with family and friends. It is such a blessing to witness Christmas through the eyes of your child. Granted, Cole isn't really old enough to know what's going on and he was much more interested in the Christmas bags than the gifts, but nonetheless I am so grateful for the time we had. Cole got tons of great toys and clothes and mommy got a great gift also! I have the sweetest husband {EVER}...he surprised me with a Michele Watch that I've been wanting for a while now :) He gave it to me the day before Christmas Eve so I could get it sized and wear it over the holidays..I have to share a picture of what it looks like...I'm so blessed to have such a thoughtful hubby! I love you!

We spent Christmas Eve with Brooks' side of the family. I took about a million pictures, so I will just share a few of my favorites!
For some reason this is the face that Cole likes to make when taking a picture now...lol...I hope it is a phase...
....and Christmas Day with mine!
& Mimi even found a hat big enough for my noggin...even if I look silly wearing it!
We hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and we wish you all much blessing in 2009! I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life!
Xoxo,
The Johnson Family

18 sweet comments:

Sarah said...

wow, I was behind by 3 post. You are too quick Katie :) I love love love all the photos. You guys make such a beautiful family. I think my fav. is the pic of Cole and daddy (1st one). SO cute with those lips all up and out. Funny. It looks like you 3 had a great holiday. So glad you had fun and got to see the families. Hope you have a fun and Happy New Year!!! We can't wait to see all the new pics to come :) And great watch!!

Kim said...

Cole is so big! He is such a ham. Preston's new face is smiling until his eyes close. Very annoying. The pictures looks wonderful. I am so glad you guys had such a good time visiting with family! I heart your watch by the way. Tell Brooks good job!

Alex said...

LOVE the watch! :)
The pictures are so cute, I love Cole's new picture face. He is just precious Katie!

Hall Family said...

He is just too cute! It looks like Cole is getting around well nowadays. He probably has you running!

The Leonard Four said...

your watch is awesome, katie - was a great surprise! and i LOVE cole's new picture face! he's a cool dude...what do you expect, mom? :)

Destini said...

I love the picture of Brooks and Cole making Cole's new picture face! Cole totally cracks me up! He is such a little trendy guy too - very cute! There is nothing better than spending time with family at the holidays!

Emily said...

Cole's new picture face is great! Seamus went through a phase where his only picture face was rounding his lips and going "Hoo...hoo" like an owl!

Katie said...

Great pics! What a beautiful family. Happy New Year!

tq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tq said...

Hi Katie! Cole is just the cutest guy ever! I'm so glad you found our blog on Kathy's facebook :-) Too bad we missed you when you were out here. Email me when you get a chance so we can catch up!

Trish

Melisa said...

You are really having fun with that new camera I see. Beautiful watch. Great family pics. Happy New Year!

Jaime said...

What a beautiful watch you got! I love the family pictures that you posted! The one of you and Brooks and great! And of course the ones of Cole are adorable! What a great hat he's got now. You need a picture of him making his face while wearing the hat - that would be too cute! Glad you had a wonderful time!

the rodriguez crew said...

ok, the lips? are FANTASTIC! I hope it's not a phase. jk! :) awesome pictures - love the new johnson3 pic too. and LOVE THE FREAKING WATCH!! you brat. ;)

sounds like a great christmas, i'm sure your families LOVED having you with them.

Greene Family said...

It looks like you guys had a Very Merry Christmas! I love all of the photos - beautiful family photos! The first one of Cole and his daddy making Cole's new picture face is so cute and funny!
I love your new watch! Oh, I didn't get to post a picture yet, but I got the "dirty jobs" cart cover and love it (haven't gotten to use it, but am very excited about it) - thanks for the recommendation!

Tiffany said...

I looove that picture of Cole and daddy! Sawyer's been doing the lip thing too and it's so funny. I can't believe what a little man Cole is growing into, just over the past few months that I've been watching him. I love him in his little layers, too handsome!

The Weisser's said...

Sounds like you all had a great Christmas! You 3 are just so super photogenic! Beautiful family! Don't worry in a few weeks Cole will be over his picture face! But then he'll get a new one! =)

Melissa Swartley said...

Wow! Sounds like you all had a great Christmas! All of your photos are awesome and I love your blog layout! Coles blue hat is so cute!!! Happy New Year!!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
I love all these Christmas posts :0) I'm a little behind! Cole's new face cracks me up! Where do they come up with it? He looks so grown up playing with his cousins!
Trisha