Dec 7, 2008

{oUr FuN dAy}

Tom Cruise eat your {heart} out!
Cole was feeling a little Risky Business on Saturday morning. He was sliding all over the house in his socks and undies!




{Dontcha just love those chubby little thighs?!! I nibble on them all day long}

We got to meet our newest addition to the neighborhood...Sebastian Maxwell! He was such a cutie and I know they will be the best of friends. It did feel so sweet to hold a new baby in my arms, but it felt even sweeter that night when I got a full night sleep. Sorry Cole..no baby brother or sister just yet.

We {let me rephrase that} I got the Christmas Tree decorated this week, but Cole has been so disinterested in it. I guess that can be a good thing, but I was hoping for him to really love it! We snapped a few pictures before we went out on Saturday night of us showing Cole the tree as a family. I just LOVE Christmas time!! It is seriously the most wonderful time of the year!! Speaking of going out...we went to a birthday/house warming party for a friend and since we didn't have a sitter, Cole tagged along with us. Let me just start by saying what a ham this kid is!! He was just hamming it up for the guests and he was totally digging it. He is not lacking in the personality department. I can now {OFFICIALLY} call him a walker! He is no longer crawling since walking is his new form of transportation...man is it cute watching him toddle all over the place. Now I understand where the term toddler comes from since he looks kind of like a penguin walking around. He's actually pretty good...wobbly...but good!

21 sweet comments:

mandymomof2 said...

He is just so cute! I love your tree. You did a great job. Don't feel bad I did mine mostly by myself too. Andrea was all into it. I had to go back and fix a lot of things. Who says you need 4 ornaments on 1 branch.

Tiffany said...

Lovin' the first pic!! Adorable!!
Tom has nothin' on Cole :-)

PS...your tree is beautiful!

Emily said...

That is the sweetest picture of Mr. Risky Business! Great job walking, Cole!!

the rodriguez crew said...

shut your mouth, those risky business pics are hysterical!!! I love them, and I love those chubby baby thighs too!!

tree looks fab ... i'm about to post my decorations too! I wish Jagger was disinterested?? Ugh.

Becky said...

I love the pictures! Great tree! I love Christmas time too! Congrats on the walking - that's HUGE!

The Leonard Four said...

okay...could cole be any cuter? those risky business pics are too much! oh, and those little legs - i could really eat them up! :)

congrats on the walking...such a big milestone...one you'll never forget!

AND...love the decorations! i really need to take some pics of mine...

Alex said...

Nice legs Cole! :) He's too cute for words!

Melisa said...

The thighs always get me too! That picture of you with Cole is great. "Risky Business", very cute.

Amanda said...

Move over Tom Cruise... there's someone cuter in town! Love it!

Destini said...

You guys are hilarious! I still nibble on Trace's thighs and arms - they are too cute to pass up! You are totally lucky that Cole doesn't care about the tree - Trace wants to rip everything off of ours and I had to put it totally in a room we don't use protected by baby gates. Way to go on the walking - doesn't it make life much easier?

Mike said...

So Cherylle says the prom date is officially on! LOL - those were fantastic shots! Hehehe...

Sarah said...

Those pics are so cute and funny!! I do love those chunky litlte thighs! You have got to have one of the happiest toddlers ever! He's always smiling! I love your tree. So pretty. Actually I love your house! Every time I get even a glimpse of it I love it even more! Good taste :) Are those walls a light blue? I really like it!!

The Ripleys said...

OMG...that is too cute for words. I love it!!

Tom has nothing on Cole ;)

Lisa said...

Lots of fun pics. I love the Tom Cruise shot and of course the Christmas photos. What a fun time of year! Enjoy!

Becky said...

OH.MY.GOSH! Cole is seriously the cutest boy ever! That first picture is priceless!! I can't get over it! LOVE IT! And I'm so proud of him being such a big walker!! I can't wait to see it in person.

Greene Family said...

Those pictures are so incredibly cute!! I love the first pic of him in his shades and the one of the two of you in front of your beautiful tree! Love those thighs! Way to go Cole with walking - such a big boy!
I love Christmas time too - I turn into such a little kid! I'm so anxious to get our tree this week!

The Weisser's said...

LOVE the black & white pic! And believe me getting to sleep thru the nite is great! Cant wait until I get to do it again! hopefully sooner than later!

Jaime said...

He is just too cute! Love the Risky Business pictures! Great job on the walking Cole! It becomes a whole new game when they start walking.
What a beautiful tree you have! I too did almost all of the ornament hanging. Isn't it fun to watch our kids be the little hams that they are; always entertaining everyone!

Kim said...

Katie-that Risky Business pic is adorable! I just want to eat those thighs! I love your new hair color! It's nice and warm for the winter. I am so proud of Cole walking all over the place. Soon it will be running!

Melissa Swartley said...

Oh, he is hands down way cuter than Tom Cruise. That Risky Business pic is so cute! Love the rolls on his thighs! Sonya has chubby legs too and yep, I could kiss them all day long!

Team Carroll said...

O.M.G. These are the most precious pictures EVER!!! I LOVE the "Risky Business" shots...especially the first one!! Priceless!! Seriously Tom...eat your heart out!!