Jan 7, 2009

A Day at the Park

Last Saturday was a balmy 84 degrees here in Dallas, Texas! (FYI..2 days later we had icicles...that's crazy Texas weather for ya) We packed up the stroller...leashed up the dogs and headed to the park! Well, it was really the grassy area of the new Elementary school in our neighborhood, but we had fun! The dogs love getting out to exercise and Cole loves any excuse to head out doors. At first he was walking kind of funny and then we realized that he's not used to the uneven grounds! It was so cute!




7 sweet comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

Adorable! 84 degrees sounds very inviting!

Danielle said...

Very cute! We get the heat here, but not the icicles! I'd love a day or two of cold here!

the rodriguez crew said...

ok that first picture is seriously the best ever. ADORABLE. he looks so stinkin handsome!

so i was looking for your email and forgot to save it... go check out the stylin new adidas shoes for the kiddos for spring on nordstrom.com! oh my goodness, they are TOO CUTE. the orange ones are my favorite! the boys must have... :)

Ever Changing said...

YEAH for TX weather! I can't wait to get back there! We need to get some cute pictures like Cole has of being outside!!!

Greene Family said...

Adorable photos!! Wow - I would love the warm weather right now, but that is crazy that you had icicles two days later!

The Leonard Four said...

katie!!! these pics are so good! cole just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! glad that y'all got to enjoy the randomly hot january day!

Kim said...

I loved all of these pics on Facebook. I love he and Brooks walking together. It is precious. I am totally jealous of 84 degrees. I cannot wait for spring!