Jan 20, 2009

Fun With Our BBC Buds!

When Cole was 3 months old we started taking Baby Boot camp classes and met some really great people. Our friend, Tricia, invited us over to her AMAZING home she just built on 3 acres. It is seriously a gorgeous home and we love getting to go over and play with all of Margaret's fun toys.

Cole's buddies...Margaret, Anna Claire and JD!



Trying to get a group picture of 4 high energy kids was next to impossible!

Cole was such a stinker not wanting to stay with the group and have fun with bubbles. He found the dogs and was obsessed!! This is my little man on a mission...

The problem with getting to visit with her dogs was that they were on the other side of the backyard and there was a pool between us, so I was constantly chasing after him. I would put him down and two seconds later he was saying "Dog, Dog, Dog" pointing and walking towards them.

Earlier in the day on our way to the gym I let Cole walk to the car in the garage and he fell and cut his chin open...that's what the band aid is for. Poor guy just couldn't catch a break because that night he slipped in the tub and bit his tongue. We had a little bit of a rough day...thankfully we had some fun in between our two tragedies...hehe.

This is how we ended our day at Margaret's house...late afternoons are not our time...Oh, check out Cole's newest additions...the only time I can get a picture of them is at a time like this. The other moms were laughing at me because when Cole was crying I was just snapping away on my camera...

3 new molars!!

13 sweet comments:

Melissa Swartley said...

Awwwww! Poor Cole! Haha... That's the only way I can get a photo of Sonyas teeth too!

Supermom-In-Training said...

We had so much fun with Cole! It is so fun to see him walking around now! And your crying pictures turned out great!!

Mike said...

Wahoo for molars! Growing up is crazy, innit?

No solid word yet on the D12 Spring Regional - but I've got my fingers crossed. Otherwise some of us might just schedule a little camping weekend get-together... I'll let you know!

Bobbi said...

Cole is such a cutie! Mom's will go to any lengths to get what we want, won't we!!!

Mattilyn Paige said...

The crying pictures are really the best pictures! He still looks adorable when he's crying! And he's got a pretty good track record with only 2 boo-boo's in a day, Mattilyn is the QUEEN of CLUMSY! She always bruises,scratches, bumps, etc!

Ever Changing said...

Poor Cole! Lilah has days like that, where she falls and falls and falls!!! Those days are not fun at all!
He's still so cute though!!!

Hall Family said...

He is just too precious! Poor little guy falling down. The photos of him crying are the cutest and saddest things I have ever seen!

the rodriguez crew said...

oh dear, we had a day like that not long ago, and rough is the word! that picture of cole heading to the dogs is PRECIOUS! what I wonder is, can I just have his hair? his hair is perfect and the most gorgeous color ever! and the 2 of you on the slide is insanely adorable.

what a fun little playgroup to have!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
How fun that Cole has buddies his same age to play with! Adorable pictures ... the one of the big ol tears is just too sad! I want to reach through the computer and give him a big hug :0) Isn't it amazing how huge their molars are - ouch! Caden also loves dogs! .. dog, dog, dog .... He would say "dog" and "on" all day if I let him!
Trisha

Destini said...

What a fun day, even with the boo boos! Cole just gets cuter by the minute and I just love his big personality showing through!

Kim said...

I just saw these pics on Facebook. I seriously need to eat Cole up in that mission picture. I love taking crying pics of Preston-I find them to be such adorable pics! How nice that you have friends with kids all the same age. Sorry to hear of Cole's little mishaps, but good photo ops nonetheless (hee hee).

Greene Family said...

How fun that Cole has so many buddies his age! Great pictures . . . I could just give Cole a big hug for that crying picture - so sad and adorable! I would be taking pictures though too . . . Simon's second tooth just popped through, but he won't let me take a picture of it.

Lisa said...

What great pics..even when he's crying!