Jan 8, 2009

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

I'm sure you all remember Cole's friend Jorja..and their love/dislike (hate is a strong word) relationship... Well, she came over the other day to play and I think they are growing on each other! Just take a look....


"How you doin'?" in a total Joey from friends tone...


"Whatcha lookin' at?"


"Come here you sweet thang"

"Wait....that's not right..."


"Gosh, they make this look so easy in the movies..."

"Jorja- Let me show you how it's done. Boys these days"

Dont you just love how Cole is trying to eat Jorja's face! Too cute! Becky and I were dying laughing watching this in action. I felt like we should be teaching our children not to kiss at such a young age, but we were encouraging it...bad mamas!

21 sweet comments:

Caden and Mommy said...

TOOOO FUNNY! It's probably just as funny to watch you mommies encourage the kissing! These will be great pictures for the high school yearbook someday :0)
Trisha

Heidi said...

how CUUUUUUUTE! That is sooo funny, I find myself thinking that alot "i shouldn't be encouraging "this", but sometimes they are just TOO funny not to encourage! I'm sure we'll pay for it later on in life! Ha!

Holly said...

Cole was totally lookin' GQ in his striped button up!! I think his mama has been teaching him some smooth moves!! haha! what a cutie!!

Danielle said...

So cute! I love him eating her face! Isn't is great to have the kids kiss? My friend was teasing me about all the boys peyton's been seen kissin on the blog, but really i think she's just jealous b/c her son is one of them!

Melissa Swartley said...

HILARIOUS!!!! They are so cute! I love the Joey from Friends voice to go along with it too! Haha!

Jennjilla said...

Those are some awesome makeout skillz, Cole! They look similar to ones Sawyer has... :) Every man needs a good woman in his life to help him out!

the rodriguez crew said...

omg! that's hilarious! he is NOT shy in that department - watch out mom!!

Mike said...

The best shot is that first one where he has his arm up on the stair, totally kicking back and playing it cool! Hilarious!

Alex said...

OMG Katie, you always post the cutest pictures!!! I love the one where he's eating her chin!!! LOL

Tonya said...

Cole is getting so big! How he has changed!! Love the kissy face!! Looks like they had fun and you have some nice pics for the 18th birthday party!

Becky said...

OMG - I'm tearing up I'm laughing so hard!! Your commentary is awesome!!! This WAS so hilarious to watch - and the pictures are amazing but, I do fear I need I'm gonna need to have the "talk" a little earlier than I'd hoped... JORJA, BOYS HAVE COOTIES!!! :) LOVE IT!!! Can't wait for the next photo op our little ones will give us next!!!

Greene Family said...

That is SO very funny and cute - just love the photos!! The Joey voice to start it all is hilarious too! How could you not encourage that cuteness?! :)

The Leonard Four said...

HA!!! i love it! man, that cole has the moves! he's gonna be a real ladies man...

Amanda said...

already? He MUST be his Daddy's son...before Daddy met Mama, of course! Too cute Katie! And it's so precious that you were able to snap a picture of that!

Leann said...

Oh sweet Cole! you always bring a smile to my face. The commentaries are too funny, Katie!

BTW - I left you something on my blog =)

Kim said...

I think the pictures and the commentary made the post! Cole is a stud what can you do? I mean seriously you are going to have to keep the ladies away with a broomstick!

Team Carroll said...

OMG...TOO funny!!! These pics are absolutely PRECIOUS!! Hey...got your email and we are DEFINITELY in for a playdate this week!!! I can't wait to see you guys!! It's been too long! I'll email you back later today...my email server is down?!?!

The Lance Family said...

Too cute...Cole is gonna be a heartbreaker! Wait, what am I saying, he already is!!

MB

The Bradley Fam said...

That is adorable and made my whole day--two of my favorite kids in the world!! Love y'all!

The Weisser's said...

Absolutly Adorable!!!

Tiffany said...

Nope...not expecting now...hoping to in June/July ;-) Hopefully this is our year!!

PS...have I told you lately how ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE Cole is!!!