Jan 23, 2009

Tag...I'm It!

So, my new fun gym (soon to be outside of the gym) friend Jodi tagged me, so I figured what the heck! Here is the 4th picture in my 4th album...Well, I cheated just a bit and started with the albums when Cole was born. If not, you would be looking at some random pic of me and a friend back in 2005!

So here it is. Halloween 2007, my little guy was a pirate....aarrgh!

So now it's your turn! I must now tag 4 friends to do the same and I choose

Kim, Holly,Jennifer &Heidi

(and whoever wants to participate, I would love to see random photos)

5 sweet comments:

The Leonard Four said...

OH MY....cutest little pirate i ever did see!

thanks for playing along!!! :)

Tiffany said...

LOL!! That's so funny...I thought a complete stranger {Lara} was being so nice :-)

Thank YOU for the sweet birthday wishes!!

the rodriguez crew said...

oh gosh now THAT is precious. PRECIOUS! his bib is AWESOME! and the hat is equally as awesome. too cute for words.

Greene Family said...

Cole is the cutest pirate!! What a fun tag game - I cheated a little too!
I love your new background and layout!

Tiffany said...

I noticed we had the same kit for our layouts this morning :-) Great minds think alike!

I LOVE the 'Sweet Shoppe'...such great kits!