Feb 8, 2009

Give the People What They Want...

Since, posting on facebook last week that I chopped my hair off and changed colors I have had some requests for a picture...so here you go!

I decided that since spring is right around the corner it was time to put some color back in my hair AND I needed a change with the length. I'm still getting used to it, but it's growing on me.

Thank you to my friend Jodi for watching Cole while I got 2 1/2 hours of peacefulness at the salon!! What do you think??

22 sweet comments:

Bobbi said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It looks great!

Tonya said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!! Very Chic!!

The Weisser's said...

looks great!

Melisa said...

I like it! Great look for spring.

Amanda said...

Its darling Katie! Loves it!

Jennjilla said...

It looks great! I love it! :)

the rodriguez crew said...

OMG it looks FABULOUS, and maybe inspired me to chop mine!?!

but... is your hair naturally curly like mine? makes things difficult!!

REALLY. SO CUTE.

The Leonard Four said...

love it!!!!!!!!!

oh, and so glad i could help! :)

Holly said...

it's super cute! i love the highlights!

the nelson family said...

oh my gosh I LOVE IT! so cute! i have a date set to chop mine in march! so excited and your picture just confirmed my decision even more! it so cute on you!

The Lance Family said...

Katie...you hair looks so cute!! I love the color. I am thinking it is time to add some highlights to mine as well....now after seeing yours, I really want to do it! It looks great!! Isn't facebook completely addicting???

Jaime said...

LOVE IT!! Very chic!

Sarah said...

Love your hair Katie!! It's really cute. I want to chop mine off too! I love it.

Alex said...

I LOVE it!!! I have a hair appt today to cut mine too!!

Tiffany said...

Looks fabulous, Katie!!

I cut ~10 inches off of my hair back in April...I understand, it takes getting used to!!

The color looks great for the Spring/Summer :-)

Melissa Swartley said...

Love it! You look awesome! Thanks for reminding me too, I am totally due for a salon visit!

Destini said...

Your hair looks great Katie!

Kim said...

Love it! My hair is so long I don't know what to do! You may inspire me....

Catie said...

It looks awesome Katie!

kiki said...

Love the color, looks great!

Katie said...

Love it! Hot Momma!

Greene Family said...

Love it - your hair looks great!