Feb 13, 2009

my BIG red chair

Happy Valentine's Day a day early! Cole got his Pottery Barn Kids chair for the big day! If you know me then you know that I cannot keep anything a secret! It came a week ago and well, he got it a week ago! Let me start by saying how much he loves this thing! As soon as the Backyardigans start, he runs over to his chair, climbs in and sits there entranced for the full episode! It's quite cute I must say. I'm so glad that mommy daddy bought him his new favorite chair for V-day!


Make sure to keep scrolling for my first ever blog makeover giveaway!!

16 sweet comments:

the nelson family said...

SO CUTE! we have a big HOT PINK one! can't wait to get my youngest daughter one!

Melisa said...

Looks like the big red chair was a hit. Happy Valentines Day!!

Emily said...

Adorable! Aren't these chairs the best!

the rodriguez crew said...

if only I had hit "Submit Order?" :) Cole looks adorable in his big red chair!! I have the feeling he'll be spending a lot of time in it!!

Happy V-Day Cole!!! Love, Jagger :)

Caden and Mommy said...

Love the red chair! Absolutely adorable, as is the little boy :0)

The Leonard Four said...

katie...i want to gobble him up! the pic of his cutie little toes!!! he's a precious boy and looks adorable in his big red chair!

happy love day!!! :)

B.E.A.L. said...

I love the way you did the 4 pics of him...too cute! He has the greatest little smile....love the chair!

Happy Valentine's Day and thanks for picking up my frame...I really appreciate it. Maybe we can actually meet one day soon!

Destini said...

I love it! Cole is just so adorable! His personality is really shining through!

Melissa Swartley said...

I love it! I am totally getting one of these for Sonya ~ maybe for her 2nd birthday next year! Love the last photo of Cole! Perfect! Happy Valentine's Day!

Holly said...

Wow, "Daddy" did such a good job picking out such an adorable chair!!! :)

Cole looks like he LOVES it!!

Kim said...

I love the chair. Preston lives on his armchair (the one I had made to match his bedding when he was in utero), but I think this summer it may be time for a bigger chair and I love Cole's chair. I love red too! I also love Cole. I love his smile and his little feet! Happy V Day!

Tiffany said...

Happy Heart Day, Johnson Family!!
Hope you had a wonderful day :-)

Greene Family said...

So cute - it looks like Cole loves his big red chair! I love Cole's big smile in the last picture, and the one of his adorable little feet!
Happy Heart Day (a day late)!

Jennifer said...

Cole is the happiest boy! Do you have any pictures where he is not smiling! What a doll baby....and nice chair too!

Team Carroll said...

These pics are TOO cute!! Don't you just love the big red chair?!?! SO cute! It was so good to see you guys last week!!! Cole is just as cute as ever!! Can't wait to see you on the 28th!!

Tiffany said...

Soo glad it finally came and that he's able to enjoy it so much! That makes everything so worth it!