Feb 10, 2009

Toddlers Gone Wild!

The other night I was sitting on the computer...hmm, imagine that!? and Cole walks up to me and hands me his diaper. At first I didn't think much about it. He loves playing with the basket that holds fresh clean ones...then I realized that it felt a little heavy. That little stinker took his own diaper off and then preceded to run around the house laughing. I couldn't resist a little photo session to capture his first diaper removal!

...after I caught him..little stinks!!

27 sweet comments:

Jodi said...

That is the cutest little butt EVER!

Mattilyn Paige said...

I LOVE IT! He looks so proud that he was able to pull it off!

Alex said...

OMG!! Cutest post EVER!!!!!!
He looks so cute!!

Tiffany said...

What a little stinker! Soooo cute :-)

Holly said...

This is HYSTERICAL!!! He looks so proud of himself!!! haha!!!

Look at that cute baby booty ;)

The Weisser's said...

OMG! That is so funny! & so darn cute!

Melisa said...

No mom can resist a good photo opportunity of an achon butt. So cute!

The Leonard Four said...

those are THE cutest little buns EVER!!!!! give 'em a pinch from me! :)

Caden and Mommy said...

Ahh, Katie ~ that's too funny! I'm way behind on your post! I love Cole's Achon little butt. Since Caden is just starting to stand it is weird for me to see Caden's hiney! Maybe this means Cole is ready for a big boy potty?
I love your new hair - very cute - you are officially ready for spring :0)
Looks like Cole had a fun play date ... I saw those cute puppy cookies in Parent's magazine. I plan to make them tomorrow night for Caden's Vday party at school Thursday,hopefully I have time!
I am crossing my fingers that Cole's MRI goes well tomorrow - keep us posted!
Trisha

Emily said...

Too funny! Thank goodness it wasn't a truly "filled" diaper...then it might not have been so cute! I know people who have had to duct tape diapers on their kid to keep them from yanking them off!

Sarah said...

So cute! Love those little buns and those cute legs!! Just as cute as ever :) I love your little sensored pic too :)

Greene Family said...

Too funny and So cute! He looks so proud of himself! Love the pics!

Bobbi said...

That is so cute! Gotta love baby bootys!!!

kiki said...

Haha he looks so proud of himself!

Jennjilla said...

Little stinker indeed! He's so cute and I love the pics. He's a riot!

Melissa Swartley said...

Hahaha! What a little stinker with a cute tushie! Oh boy, look out! Now that he knows how to take it off he might do it all the time! My Akela used to love to get completely stripped down after I would lay her down for a nap... needless to say it wasn't pretty when she woke up!

the rodriguez crew said...

stop it right now, these pictures MADE MY DAY!! his expression in pic #1 is priceless!! and seriously with pic #2?! omg!! I LOVE IT!

Tiffany said...

Hey Katie! Did you hear about the Backyardigans movie that just came out? I was thinking of you two when we saw the commercial. That's all.

Karolyn said...

Those pictures were great! My favorite part was the "censored" :) He is so adorable, even when he's being a stinker. hahahaha

Amanda said...

I'm sorry...that is the funniest thing. I see what my future has in store! Yea!

Leong Family's said...

HAHAHA!! He so cute!! the impression on his censored pict is so adorable and the little butt, love it..

Tiffany said...

YAY!! Can't wait to meet you on the 28th!!

So glad everything worked out for you to make it :-)

The Lance Family said...

Too cute!! Can't wait to see you at Cara's shower!!

Tonya said...

I see what's going on....Knoah got to your post before I did, THAT'S WHERE HE LEARNED IT FROM!!!

Cute butt Cole!!

Destini said...

Too cute! Love Cole's expression in the first picture! For a while I was forced to put Trace's diapers on backwards if he didn't have a snap bottom shirt on - of course, he used to love to take his diaper off and pee in the floor!

Kim said...

He is such a little stinker! Love how you censored him-our boys are going to kill us when they are older and their girlfriends google them.
Look at his cute ol' achon butt! It's so squeezable. Welcome to the toddler world!

jar.leonard said...

I don't know when I've laughed this hard...priceless. What a cutie pie!