Mar 15, 2009

de ja vu

It has been given {again} to me!! The Kreativ blogger award! My sweet friend Cara, passed it along my way! She is beyond Kreativ so I definitely feel honored. Seriously check out her sweet business. She is on a break right now pending the arrival her 2nd stud, gBaby!


The Rules:

List 7 things that you love and then pass it along to 7 creative people!

Things I ♥
1. My wonderful family
2. My friends
3. My support system
4. All of my new mommy friends
5. Shopping
6. Going on walks with Cole
7. kisses from my favorite guy{s}
Here are 7 woman that I think deserve the fabulous Kreativ Blogger award for many different reasons...
1. One of my fellow LP mom's, Kim. She is the funniest person ever! I can't wait for a post from her because I know she will have my dying laughing!
2. Another hilarious LP mom, Cat! For the same reasons. She doesn't post quite nearly enough, wink wink, but when she does I always know I am in for some good reading!
3. Yet another wonderful LP mom, Danielle! She just started really learning how to use her camera the past few months and has gotten really good!! I need some pointers Danielle!! Your pictures are awesome!! Plus, you have 3 adorable subjects that make it so much easier.
4. One of my sorority sisters, Heidi for always making her blog extra cute, plus she has an extra big personality! I love reading all of your posts....she is another jokester and has the cutest little guy Noah!
5. The mom who started it all....Tonya! She has brought so many LP parents together and formed such an awesome online support system for us parents. She is beyond amazing! She is the {go to} person for all of our needs! Thank you...
6. One of my bunco friends, Kelly! She has the cutest business with her mom called Oh Sew Savvy! Please check them out! I am currently having an order made right now, but I can't way for who yet...they are probably reading :) Great friend, great mom, great business woman!
7. My sweet adorable friend, Becky. Cole and I try and hang out at least once a week with them. So much fun! Her daughter Jorja is the smartest thing I've ever seen...she totally leaves Cole in her dust, but they love each other just the same. Your blog looks awesome btw!! I'm so glad to have you in my life.
There are MANY others that I would love to say how much they impact my life, but another day, another place...

15 sweet comments:

tiffany said...

Look at you....Kreativ Blogger x 2!!!
You go girl!

I agree with that!!
You are most definitely a Kreativ Blogger!!

Congrats :-)

Melissa Swartley said...

Congrats!!!! With your really cool blog backgrounds, awesome photos and The Polka Dot Pig it's no wonder!!!

the rodriguez crew said...

you DEF deserve it doubletime - your layouts & writing are outstanding!

and i loved this list of blogs for me to add to my ALREADY TOO LONG list! :)

The Leonard Four said...

wow...you are so cool that you got this TWICE! i can't think of anyone who deserves it more! you are SOOOOOOO creative, my friend! congrats...

Bobbi said...

Congratulations, Katie!!! You definately deserve it. I think you have the cutest blog, ever!!!

Becky said...

THANKS, Katie!! It took me FOREVER to figure out what I'm doing... and still have a WAYS to go! :) You are so sweet. I simply adore you! and now the pressure is REALLY on to get my rear in gear and post the million posts I have waiting in the wings.

Tonya said...

No, THANK YOU Katie!! That means so much to me! I feel privileged to follow Cole as he is growing up and watching what he is accomplishing! You are a wonderful mom and we can tell Cole thinks so too!! I cannot wait to meet you guys in person!

Your too sweet!

Congrats on the award!! You deserve it, your blog always looks amazing!

Heidi said...

Yay! Congrats to you! And thanks for passing it on to me, I feel so special...and I also feel a lot of pressure to be witty now...YIKES!

Melisa said...

Congrats! Love your blog design. So creative and artsy. Well deserved.

Anthea said...

Congrats on the award. Just wanted to pop by and say thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment. I hope you don't mind, but I have linked up to you, so I can keep updated on your posts.

Leong Family's said...

Congrats Katie!! Your blog always gave me "WOW, great work" whenever you change your layout and design. You deserve it!! You are a amazing mommy.

Katie said...

Congrats!!! You ALWAYS do have the CUTEST blog! Rub off on me please. :) I love reading and "ooohhhing" and "awwing" over your blog. Keep it up girl! :)

Kim said...

Congrats! And thank you for your kind kind words! It was so awesome to talk to you on the phone even though Preston and his refusal to deal with anyone but me cut it short!
I hope to meet you guys in person one day! Give Cole a big kiss!

Danielle said...

Thank you Katie...although I don't think I rank up there with the rest of your list, or you for that matter! But I appreciate the kind thought - it brought a smile to my face! :)

Greene Family said...

Congrats!! I love your blog and you definitely deserve the award again!