Mar 25, 2009

fun with the leonard girls

Let me start by saying how much Cole LOVES his two sweet Leonard girls! I met Jodi through my blog a few months ago and we quickly became great friends. We meet daily {ok, she goes daily and I try} at the gym. I go for the chat session...an hour and a half of uninterrupted {unless Cole decides to do his business if you know what I mean} heaven! We sometimes get made fun of for working our mouths more than our bodies...but whatev. Since it was spring break last week we spent Friday with our favorite girls! We started at the gym...then headed over from some yummy lunch and then off to the park. Cole was in heaven! He just loves those girls...especially Macy! She just cracks him up and she is beyond sweet with him. She wanted to play so much with him which is hard because Cole doesn't "play" with anyone, but he loved going down the slide with her and climbing everything and anything!

You should have seen this kid at the park! IN LOVE!

{cole, macy, carly}

{miss Jodi getting some Cole lovin'...it's hard to come by}



{this kiddo was quite upset that we were leaving. He could have played all day}

P.S. I got a 3 hour nap out of him that day! Cole 0 Mom +1

20 sweet comments:

the rodriguez crew said...

ahhh so many things I love about this post! all my favorite kiddos for one, for two I would have liked to jaunt over for some park play and running my mouth? GOOD TIMES! adorable pics of the 3, and man Cole's hair grew out fast! It looks great! such cuties they all are!

Meredith said...

Will y'all please switch gyms and come to mine so I can be a part of the daily gym work out and mouth work out??? My favorite things! And, it might motivate me to go everyday!!! Cole's hair does grow fast!!!! Those are some really cute pictures of the 3 kids!!!

B.E.A.L. said...

me too, me too on the working out my mouth part!

love the pictures of those cute kiddos! I love that cole has such a great time with carly and macy!

and yall had tin star {or so it looks like}....yummo!

fun, fun, fun!

Alex said...

Awwww...he looks so happy!!! How sweet!

The Leonard Four said...

that really was the perfect way to wrap up our spring break week! those three monkeys had a ball!

you got some great shots, my friend! nice work!

i'm so annoyed that you're leaving town for A WEEK!!!! the gym will be so lonely! can't wait until our next gym/park/lunch outing!!! xoxo...

Emily said...

What beautiful pictures! the last one at the bottom is just too sweet...they look like they will be lifelong friends!

Destini said...

What a fun day! Very cute pictures of sweety Cole! Park days are great, especially with a older child to help!

The Book of Renee and Ryan said...

Looks like Cole has some sweet little friends! I love your new blog design!

The Lance Family said...

Cute, cute pictures! Looks like all the kids had a great time!!

The Lance Family said...

P.S. Love the new layout!!

Melissa Swartley said...

Awesome pics! I love the one of the kids going down the slide (yellow tube slide I think?) Looks like they had a blast! Good for you, getting some chat errr... workout time! LOL! Love the new layout too, pretty!

Holly said...

oh i love your new blog look! serioulsy every single picture of cole in this post is to die for cute! i love the first slide picture, he is so darn adorable!!!

Becky said...

WOW! What a fun day! You sure got some great pics! And a 3 hour nap! SCORE!

sharon said...

I dont think i can add to the above comments, ..love cole, love the pics and love the new blog layout

Greene Family said...

Goodness those are adorable pictures, especially the first slide picture and the one of him on the swing! That is so sweet that he didn't want to leave after having so much fun with the girls! He is such the stud . . . so many girls to choose from! :)
I love you new blog look! I think you should have another contest to add your creativeness to someone's blog again! :)

Bobbi said...

Fantastic pictures, Katie! I am sure that Cole couldn't take a bad pic, could he? He is the sweetest thing! I look forward to meeting up with you two this summer!! Love the new blog layout. Can you makeover mine, too??? ;)

Jack's Mommy said...

LOVE the new blog!! Cole looks like he was having the best time! The last pick is my fav- he couldn't be smiling big enough!!

Kim said...

He is so cute! I love his shorts. Adorable. My fave pic is him on the swing-his hair looks so cute in that pic. He really loves being with the older ladies. You can see his personality just shining through the pictures as usual!

Jillsblog said...

OMG, you guys are busy people...Cole must love it. It is no wonder that you got a 3 hour nap out of him!!!! Enjoy your trip to CA!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
I'm way behind in blog land :-( Adorable pictures of Cole EVERYWHERE! I love the playground pics and the bubble pics. Caden also got a bubble machine for his birthday and loves it - what a fun gift! I just found a huge jug of bubbles at Target as I am sure we will go through a lot of bubbles this spring!
Trisha