Mar 17, 2009

kiss me i'm irish...

well, not really! BUT today is St. Patrick's Day. I hope ya'll wore some green!! We headed over for our Tuesday playgroup get together at Cole's friend, Nathan's house. We ate lots of yummy {green} food. I made some guacamole..there was delish spinach dip...green pasta salad...apples with caramel...cookies and more! One of the mama's made the cutest four leaf clover cookies and we had the kids decorate them. Soo much fun and soo messy, but well worth it. Cole was in a funk all day, but as soon as Miss Shannon helped him decorate cookies he snapped right out of it! Thanks for having us over today Shannon, we had a blast! Next week is at casa de Johnson house and we are having a fiesta!! Stay tuned for some crazyness...so far there are 11 people that have rsvp's which means 11 crazy toddlers running around..oh my!!

{miss shannon helping cole decorate his cookie}
{sweet nathan enjoying his frosting}
{little keagan acting just plain cute}
{it wouldn't be a playdate without a pic of the ♥birds. too bad cole wasn't into it}

15 sweet comments:

Kim said...

Oh SO CUTE! Love that you all were in green. I am not Irish either (maybe a tiny bit who knows) and I forgot so Preston was the only kid at school in red! Oh well. Your playdates are so awesome! I am so excited for your fiesta!!!

The Leonard Four said...

oh my friend...cole is such a cute little lad! love him! y'all looked adorable decked out in green! looks like a fun playdate!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
Looks like a fun time! I love the group pic with Cole's "girlfriend" sucking her thumb ~ too cute!
Trisha

Melissa Swartley said...

What a fun time you all had! Great pic's! I have to say I too like the group photo shot with Cole's girlfriend sucking her thumb! Adorable!

Alex said...

We had a St Patrick's playdate with our moms group too! :)
Looks like you guys had a blast!

sharon said...

Looks like you had a great day. good luck for your fiesta! More great pics:)

Sarah said...

cute pics Katie. It's great you have such a large group of playdate friends! How fun for Cole! (And some nice grown up mommy talk time too I'm sure). Love that last pic of Cole. His face says it all :)

Greene Family said...

You guys have the best playdates! Cole is adorable in his Irish t-shirt! I love that everyone wore green shirts and ate green food! I'm glad Cole had fun decorating the cookies! I love Cole's expression in the last pic! Looking forward to seeing pics of your fiesta next week!

The Wymer Clan said...

Looked like a lot of fun. What adorable pics!

Dunhams said...

What a great playgroup! Cole looks precious in his St. Paddy's Day outfit!

Emily said...

What a fun time! Playdates are the best!

B.E.A.L. said...

looks like a fun playdate...love that everyone was in the st. paddy's day spirit!

Meredith said...

I love the group pic of everyone in their green - so festive!!! Have fun hosting- if it's nice, maybe everyone can play outside - bubbles are always a popular choice! :) Hope to see y'all soon!

Meredith said...

Oh, and I LOVE your new car!!! I want to see it in person!!!!!

Queen over all drama said...

Okay I have to admit I've been Blog stalkin you from Cara's blog and totally love your blog!!! It is too cute and I just love your little family!!! Cole is very lucky to have such a sweet Momma!!!