Mar 16, 2009

Vroooom!

That's right! Mama got a new car!! We have been looking for well over a month now and I finally got it! It's the Infiniti QX56 in white with Stone interior! I am in love. Now I can fit my 5 kids in the back! lol Not really, but it is much bigger than my Jeep Grand Cherokee we got rid of. It was a little sad driving away and seeing my little car in the background. We bought it right before Cole was born, so it's not that old, but it was just too small for our needs. Click here for some more pictures! We had to drive to Oklahoma City to buy it since Dallas didn't have what we were looking for...for the right price! So it was 3 hours there and 3 hours back. Cole was a great little passenger. I'm already planning some summer road trips ;)

{not my actual vehicle}

21 sweet comments:

The Wymer Clan said...

Woo-hoo! Nice ride! Enjoy!

Holly said...

i love it! it looks huge inside!! i love new cars...so fun!!

tiffany said...

Ahhhh....nothin' like a new car smell!!

Congrats :-)

Becky said...

dude - I SO can't wait to take a spin in it!! So fun!!! And you crack me up with the "not my actual vehicle" posting... I really thought you had taken it for a spin all the way California with the beach on one side and the mountains on the other! HA! Love it!!!

Mattilyn Paige said...

So I'm totally jealous!! Looks awesome!!

the rodriguez crew said...

and I know one place you're coming!!! yessss!

um, i LOVE that car and it's on my dream list for sure!!! JEALOUS!

Dunhams said...

Awesome!!! Gotta love new cars :)

Kim said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Very nice! Congrats!

Melisa said...

Cool set of wheels!

Alex said...

I love it!!!
Congrats! :)

Tonya said...

YEAH!!! Nice car!

Danielle said...

Very nice!

Annie said...

yeah!!! Love it!!! You are so lucky cole was good! I am surprised you did not here our little monster screaming from our car on 35 as we were coming back from OKC!! hahaha

Melissa Swartley said...

Woo hoo! I love it! With kids you always need a bit more room! I'm in love with my mini van for that reason! Have fun driving your new car!

Lucia & Jose said...

How exciting...very nice car. Always fun to upgrade. :)

The Lance Family said...

Jealous...that's all I'm gonna say about it :)!! Lucky momma!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Miss Katie!
You are one spoiled girl :-)
Enjoy!
Trisha

Greene Family said...

Nice! Have fun on your road trips! You should drive to Maryland to break it in! :)

Valerie said...

I love your new ride! Its so big! You have got to look adorable being so little and driving it! Awwww!!! Miss you!

B.E.A.L. said...

That is such a pretty car...and super exciting! Congrats :)