Apr 7, 2009

Hip Hop into Easter...

Cole had his very first Easter Egg hunt last Friday! It was so cute to see the kinds all pick up their eggs and put them in the basket. Actually there was only one kid that actually "got it," but it was still so much fun. Cole found a few eggs and put them in his basket, then he decided that it was kind of boring just putting eggs into a basket and decided to head back to the park. We filled the eggs with all sorts of fun toddler things like...crackers, cookies, some small toys and even a little candy just for the mamas! Cole has the sweetest friends that even brought everyone a special gift. I was a bad mom and barely had time to fill our eggs since we got home from California late the night before so our good friends Becky and Jorja filled some extra eggs just for us! Thanks guys!





The next task is visit Mr. Bunny Rabbit himself...hopefully that goes over a little better than Santa did...

14 sweet comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I know we never got a chance to get together, but this summer we can get together whenever!! It is just hard during the school year! :) So, we for sure will have a playdate soon with Cara and her boys too! (Did you see the picture of Grant? He looks so much like Landon!) I think I have baby fever again too! (Now I need to convince my hubby!!)

Leann said...

Love that pic of Cole and his friend Jorga...Too cute!

Heidi said...

how fun! I can't wait for Easter, I keep wondering if Noah will get the whole egg thing. I bought "baseball" eggs at target for his easter basket, and he found them and keeps throwing them like baseballs...I'm thinking it's not going to go too well...LOL

PS, I think Cole is in love with that adorable little Jorja

B.E.A.L. said...

that is pure sweetness! love the picture of him close up and going on the slide. the one of the two of you is super cute too!

Kim said...

How do you get all those kids to sit for the same picture???? You look so good with curly hair! I am so used to seeing you with straight hair. Now on to complimenting the little adorable man-He is just too cute in his dapper outfit and collecting his eggs. Preston is really "getting it" this year. So once Cole figures out eggs=candy he will get it too! LOL!

Melissa Swartley said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! I hope the Easter bunny visit goes well! We still have to try that out too! Good luck!!!

Holly said...

oh my goodness, the pictures of Cole with his little girlfriend are soooooo cute!!!! How sweet is that?!!!

mejane said...

Wow! That group pic is the best! Hold onto to that one so Cole can laugh and reminece (sp?) with his friends when they're older.
He is such a cutie. What a great group of friends you have there!

The Lance Family said...

Adorable!! Cole and Jorga crack me up....I hear wedding bells!! ha!ha!

The Leonard Four said...

these pics turned out great! i love the close up of cole on the slide! such a stud! and the shot of cole and jorja is AH.dorable! :) what a cutie group of egg hunters!!!

the rodriguez crew said...

look at that little man in his vest - SO CUTE!!! lovin me some cole, and wishin july would get here QUICK! I wish he would love me half as much as Jorja dangit! The pics of them are too much, oh my goodness. i'm pretty sure jags will have NO clue what to do with some eggs and a basket, so it should be pretty comical around here too! Love the pics K-jo!

Tiffany said...

Lovin' Cole's Easter get up! TOO CUTE! Ummm....K-Jo, when are you comin' to H-Town with Jodi?!?! We need to do lunch/shopping in our neck of the woods!

Greene Family said...

How fun!! Cole (so handsome in his outfit, as always) and Jorja are so cute together! I love the picture of the two of you also! I can't believe that all of the toddlers sat still for that picture! Have a Happy Easter and good luck with the Easter Bunny!

amy dawn said...

His pictures are too cute! I love when little ones get dressed up for Easter. Our preschool is having our egg hunt Friday and I'm excited to see how it goes. Happy Easter to you, the hubby and sweet Cole!