Apr 28, 2009

round & round we go...

Cole experienced his first carousel ride! In the beginning, he wasn't too sure of the ponies that go up and down, but after his 1st ride he didn't think they were too scary. The first go around he was gripping that horse like there was no tomorrow and trembling, BUT the 2nd ride was much smoother. We went with our friends Becky & Jorja so it was fun having someone there to capture some pictures of Cole and me together since {I'm sure most of you moms understand} Cole and I hardly have any pictures together. Cole was so cute handing over his token to the carousel conductor and picking out his horse. You would have thought Angelina Jolie's kids were on this carousel with the amount of pictures that Becky and I took. It was a serious momarazzi overload....so much that I had the kid sitting on the pony behind us ask me to take his picture. hehe










This is typical of Cole and Jorja's "relationship"...they ignore that the other one exists!

14 sweet comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like a ton of fun! Caitlyn is a big fan of carousels! Love the pictures! The last one is too cute! Now every time Cole sees a carousel, he's going to want to ride it! Good luck with that!

the rodriguez crew said...

that last picture cracks me up!! we are very familiar with parallel play, believe me! I wonder when they finally actually CROSS paths!?!

SUCH cute pics of the 2 of you, and cole's perfect blonde hair is pretty much the color I've been going for, for YEARS. :)

Kim said...

Oh my God! I ditto your comment to me-Cole is going to think I am so crzy lady who just has to give him big kisses. I don't know what I can't deal with more-Cole's adorable face, the expressions, the outfit which is so beyond cute. All of it! Cole is the total package. So happy that he enjoyed his first carosel ride! You look great in all the pics!

Tiffany said...

You gotta give the guy credit for knowin' what he wants...the pic of him tryin' to get off is hysterical!! He is a riot!!

He just keeps getting more and more handsome! Lovin' his get-up for this occasion...what a lil' stud :-)

How Life Is Measured said...

Great pictures! I hear you on the picture thing. I have about 3 times as many Owen - Dan pictures as I do me and Owen.

sharon said...

what great photos, could look at them all night!

Heidi said...

so cute! Love Cole's outfit!! I think I have 5 pictures of me and Noah!

Greene Family said...

Great photos - love the ones of the two of you!! Cole is cute handing his token over to the conductor! I love his outfit and adorable smiles! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Cole and Jorja's relationship cracks me up - they are too cute!

Holly said...

These pictures are so great!! Cole is so cute!! I love his outfit too!!

Emily said...

What a great opportunity to get some awesome mommy-son pics! They came out adorable!

B.E.A.L. said...

i love the "momarazzi" that is so funny but totally true...i have done that myself on numerous occasions!

love the pics especially the ones of you and him together!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh - your Angelina Jolie comment had me rolling. So freakin true, we are addicted to the camera! :) The pics turned out great and I LOVE the one of Jorja. Thanks for sending! Always so fun hanging out with you guys.

Katie said...

How cute & fun! He's always dressed so well; look out GQ!

Team Carroll said...

These are TOO CUTE! OMG...seriously....love every bit of it! Especially the last one! Ha! What a little stud :) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!