Apr 27, 2009

too COOL for SCHOOL

That's right! Cole is heading to school this fall! He will be attending Mother's Day Out at a local church and I am thrilled! He will be going twice a week for 5 hours a day. They will have fun activities, eat lunch and take a nap! I'm sure it will take a little adjusting for both mom and Cole, but I know he will love it. Of course, Cole needed some school supplies and that was definitely my department! I scoured the Internet for the perfect backpack, matching lunch pail and nap mat! I found them here. We decided to go with a camo theme and I think it came out perfect! He is all set...now the wait for umm....5 more months! Ughhh...but I'm ready now! hehe

22 sweet comments:

the rodriguez crew said...

ummmm SERIOUS cuteness is what that is. omg! our backpack is on the way, and a lunch pail?? genius!

cole will LOVE going to "school," and playing with the other kiddos... it takes a good month of adjusting (and you talking it up big time every time you're on your way!), but he will soar once he gets the hang of it all.

LOVE your choices!! :)

the nelson family said...

oh.my.GOSH! those are the cutest things i have ever seen! LOVE the camo theme. the pic with him carrying his backpack is adorable! he will love school! so cute!

The Wymer Clan said...

way too cute. love the camo!

The Book of Renee and Ryan said...

Katie, all that stuff is adorable but I have heard it is not the best idea to put a child's name on the outside of their backpack because then a stranger can call them by name...

The Leonard Four said...

such a little cutie! i know he's gonna love it!

Annie said...

Such cute stuff!!! I love it! I seriously need to get Sutton a backpack for school! Love it!

Jodi said...

Cute Katie! Logan actually has a camo lunchbox and backpack with orange writing too! I need to get some for Spencer now, maybe I will check out that site. I bought mine a few years ago in Canton. :)

Destini said...

Extra cute! Cole will love going to "school", after he gets used to it - some advice, after the first day or two, take him in, say goodye and that you will be there to get him later, and then BOOK IT OUT OF THERE! It makes it so much easier on everyone, after a couple minutes he'll be playing fine. Trace has a camo backpack too, he carries tractors around in it!

Heidi said...

he is too cute with his backpack!

Melissa Swartley said...

Oh soooo cute! Now I can't wait to see those first day of school pic's! You sure are on top of the game, getting all his cool gear already! :)

Team Carroll said...

FREAKING adorable. I wanna send Landon to school just so I can stock him up with some rockin' gear, too!! LOVE IT!! Camo is my fave!!! I hope Cole is feeling better!!

Mattilyn Paige said...

Awhhh, it all turned out SO cute! He's going to be the most stylin' kid in school with his matching gear! He looks ready...already wearing his backpack! Matti just started to want to wear hers!!

Tiffany said...

So cool with his camo gear!!!
Such a cute pic of him wearin' his new backpack!!!
I'm sure he'll do just great in MDO :-)

B.E.A.L. said...

he will be the coolest kid there with all that stinkin' adorable gear! love the camo and orange...nice choices!

the picture of him with the backpack is too cute!

Jennifer said...

Katie, you are so funny! Coordinated gear for school! Be sure to ask Cat about Owen's big school bus adventure! I hope she posts a blog entry about it. Unbelieveable! BTW, Cole is absolutely the cutest!

Alex said...

no way! These are too cute!!!

Leann said...

well of course he's got the cutest gear - -he's your son! Love it!

sharon said...

You are sooo organised. Cole has looks great weaing the back pack...Fern does 2 afternoons at the moment, has never been a problem/clingy when dropping off and would go everyday if she could (leo completely different!)Bet Cole will have a great time and be the cutest:) % months will go very quickly!

Kim said...

I love it! Cole is too cool for school. He is going to love it. Preston loves school-ok granted we have had crying (or fake crying) during drop off the past few weeks which ends the second I step out of the room. Stinker. He comes home filthy which is a little hard for me to take-but all in all they love it, it's so cute to see them all sitting around a table eating snack together. ADORABLE. And of course COle will be the hit of the entire school much like his buddy Pres. I cannot wait to see pics of this!

Dunhams said...

Oh my gosh, he looks SO cute carrying in his backpack!! I love all of his new gear! Man, I feel like I need to get moving on finding that stuff too...I'm WAY behind!

Greene Family said...

Too cute!! Cole looks like he is all set to go in that photo of him carrying his backpack - so adorable! I can't wait to see photos of his first day of school! I'm sure he'll have such a great time and have a lot of stories to tell you after playing with his friends for the day!

Custom Baby Boutique said...

Thanks for linking to my SITE! :) I had no idea until a lady ordered this morning and let me know how she found my site :)

Your Cole is ADORABLE!
Someday I will start a blog, I have one just never update it, lol!
thanks again ~
Kari
http://www.custombabyboutique.com