May 6, 2009

testing, testing 1.2.3.

Over at PoeFam she announced an easy way to blog! I’ll let you know how I like it and so far so good! As most of you know I LOVE to blog, but I HATE blogger! It’s so frustrating only loading a few pictures at a time and then after spending lots of time I get an error…errrr! Right now, I’m typing on my blog the way it would show up in a post! Ok…lets try a picture or two…or 4.

IMG_6231

IMG_6220

IMG_6251

IMG_6280

You can also edit your pictures…meaning: black & white, sepia, color boost! So neat! AND look at how big my pictures are!

Ok…so I think I like! Here is how I did it…Here.

20 sweet comments:

Emily said...

ADORABLE tub time pictures! I'll have to check this new system out!

Andrea said...

That easy, huh? I may have to give this a try! TFS!

Jaime said...

Love the tub pictures! I'm heading over right now to check this new place out! Thanks for the tip!

The Leonard Four said...

first of all...these pics are TOO CUTE! i just love that sweet grin! AND i'm a total sucker for bathtime pictures! :)

for some reason i'm so not getting what the new way to blog is. i think that i need a verbal explanation! maybe you can enlighten me on thursday night?!?!? i know...i'm slow.

Greene Family said...

Love the tub photos - cute as ever with that great smile of his!! I'll have to check out the new way to blog since blogger drives me crazy!

Tiffany said...

So I'm wondering why you even attempted with the blue bonnets or the easter bunny? It's very clear that Cole loooves the tub! Awesome pictures and so psyched to see this new system!

Bobbi said...

Cole is so adorable...I just wanna give him a big squeeze! I LOVE the tub pictures...he looks like the happiest boy ever!!! I can't wait to try the new system. Thanks for sharing ☺

jar.leonard said...

I LOVE the bathtub pix!! He is a doll!

erica said...

OK...now I have no excuse to be so behind on bloging! By the way...I love the pictures of Cole. Simply adorable!!!

Caden and Mommy said...

Katie!
That first bathtub picture is my new favorite picture of Cole ~ it is tooo cute! I'll have to check out the new tips ...Thanks for the info!

sharon said...

I love the pics...Cole is just one adorable young man:)

Tiffany said...

LOVE this new way of blogging! Fabulous for uploading photos!

CHEERS to no more blogger upload...Eck!

Absolutely adorable pics of your lil' man, by the way :-)

Meredith said...

Ok, super excited about trying this new way of blogging!!!

Cute pics!

B.E.A.L. said...

thanks for sharing...i am going to try this out soon.

but more importantly....I LOVE The bathtub pictures. cole is precious and lovin his bathtime!

Melissa Swartley said...

I am soooooo checking out this technique! Love all the super cute pic's of Cole! They are bigger pic's! Awesome!!!

Holly said...

I will have to check out this new way of blogging before my next post!

Totally adorable pictures of Cole!!! I love the first one with that giant smile...too cute!!

The Lance Family said...

Can I just tell you....I love this new way of blogging!!! It is great...thanks for the tip!! BTW, Cole is so cute...I love the bathtime pics!!

Kim said...

I have to try this out! Cole is seriously the cutest kid! I love his smile! What a patoot! Now with this live blogging do you have a limit in megabytes for pics?

The Penuels said...

Hi Katie! It was so fun to meet you at "art class"...Cole is such a cutie, and I LOVE these bath pics :)
Love, Alli

Melisa said...

Wow! Thanks for the tip!