Jun 16, 2009

one CRAZY kiddo

Cole loves to put on our shoes lately! It’s the funniest thing since he has a size 3-4 baby foot compared to my size 7. He sits and concentrates getting his little bitty toes in the sandal.  This kid is a mess! No pants and graham cracker still on his face, but happy as a clam! Love him to bits. He’s also getting much better at running. His favorite game is for you to chase him around the house and he is getting so fast! He can almost out run me…almost ;) His little legs moving as fast as they can and his body waddling from side to side. Cracks me up!IMG_8456IMG_8454 IMG_8457 IMG_8458 IMG_8464IMG_8478 IMG_8475

9 sweet comments:

Alex said...

OMG!!! Look at those legs!! I love it!

B.E.A.L. said...

ummmm...those are SUPER precious! i love the sandals on his itty bitty feet...and the action shot of him running...i want to squeeze those chubby little legs!

and the smile at the end....priceless!

Destini said...

I adore the running shot...there is nothing that brings a smile to my face than watching our kiddos take off running!

the rodriguez crew said...

ahh i agree with everyone here! the running shot is my FAVE! and could his toes be any cuter?! like seriously, they are precious! jagger's feet are already a mess, with dirt pretty much embedded in the nails. ha!

LOVE THAT FACE!

sharon said...

Its all been said...so adorable. has he tried on your heels yet...Fern loves her aunties heels:)

Kim said...

The best thing about achon running too is they learn how to fall properly. I swear people give me looks when Preston takes a tumble and I go, "You're fine get up!" They are like "what is wrong with that mother?"
Can we talk about how biteable Cole's legs are? Oh he is just the cutest!

The Book of Renee and Ryan said...

Adorable!! Be careful with him in the shoes! When I was a toddler, I was running in my mom's shoes and took a tumble into the fireplace and broke my nose!!

Greene Family said...

So much cuteness! I love the picture of him running and his big smile in the last picture!

The Lance Family said...

Too cute!!

Love the shot of him running away!!