Jun 11, 2009

Splashin’ good time!

Our neighbors and friends, The Dennetts, had us over for some bbq’n and swimming along with the Belle-Isle fam! Cole absolutely LOVED the pool and had no fear….uh oh! They have such a beautiful backyard that I did hear my husband mention that it would be so nice if we had a pool! I just don’t think we are ready for the responsibility of one yet….I loved what our neighbor Travis said, It’s better to have a neighbor with a pool than your own! hehe That’s true! Thanks guys for a great night!

DSC04042DSC04045DSC04043

Travis and Carsen enjoying the hot tub!DSC04047Sweet Mason who Cole just LOVED! They played all night together.    DSC04046Cutie pie Nash! I seriously think he is one of the best, most well behaved babies!

Let’s do this all summer long friends!

10 sweet comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous pool but yes they are a major responsibility! My parents had one on Long Island but I really was pushing for one in VA. Our backyard here is not really one fit for a pool with the natural creek. Creek-shmeek.
Cole looks so cute with Brooks! Dying to hear about your father's day gift!

Emily said...

Wow, what a gorgeous pool! I agree though, it is better to have friends with a pool and reap the benfits without all of the work!! Those boys are just all so cute together.

The Leonard Four said...

that IS an awesome backyard! i'm so glad that cole enjoyed the pool ... it won't be long before he warms up to the splash parks!!! :)

Katie said...

That's a beautiful pool! What a true point about your neighbors having a pool instead of you! haha

Melissa Swartley said...

Beautiful back yard! It's so great that Cole loves splash time! What a cutie! So true, better to have a friend with a pool than one of your own, they require so much work! :)

Destini said...

I totally agree that having a neighbor with a pool is much better than having one yourself! We have one and it is a ton of work, but nice! Let me know if you find any great swim aids for Cole, I think I seriously have every one made for Trace and it's still tough, with the big noggin and short legs he is pretty top heavy!

Alex said...

I know what you mean, I keep telling Jeff that I want a pool in our next home!!
Looked like a great day!!

sharon said...

wow what a great pool. Destini Fern just uses a ring and arm bands in the pool and she manages to get about ok..arms as a little resticted but she is always happy

Melisa said...

So much fun. I keep telling Todd it would be wonderful having a pool but it is a big as well as expensive responsibility.

Greene Family said...

Your friends have a beautiful backyard, and how nice that you can enjoy their pool without the responsibilities of your own pool! :) I'm glad that Cole had fun in the water and with his buddy Mason! Cute picture of Cole and Brooks!