Jun 12, 2009

to whine or wine? why not do both!

My friend Cara, had a super fun MNO {mom’s night out} over at Casa de Carroll this week! Having the week that I had I desperately needed to “whine” and “wine”! We had a white elephant style wine glass exchange. I just loved the one I took home with me. Believe it or not, but these are all friends that I have met through my blog! So when I say blogger is like match.com for friends….I really mean it! It was such a relaxing night talking about anything from the last episode of real housewives of N.J. to our ever so popular topic of discussion {you all know what I mean} hehe. I always have a blast with these fun mamas!

whinenight10

All the fun wine glasses that were exchanged! Only one casualty of the night!

whinenight1 whinenight5

12 sweet comments:

Jodi said...

I had SO much fun visiting with you the other night!! I wish we could do it more often!! I loved our topic of discussion also!! ;) We will for sure get a playdate or MNO planned for very soon!! Have a great weekend!!

Alex said...

What a cute idea!!!!!!

Melisa said...

Always love any theme/party that has to do with wine! How fun.

B.E.A.L. said...

i am so glad i am not the only one who watches the real housewives..i love that show!

so glad yall had a fun time...that sounds like it was a blast and your picture with your glass...too cute!

sounds like it was the perfect mno...oh and i love your saying that blogger is like match.com for friends...so true!

Team Carroll said...

SO glad you were able to come the other night!! We had SO much fun and it was GREAT seeing you!! Hope to see you again real soon!!

Dunhams said...

So glad I got to see you the other night! I don't know what I'd do without these fun MNOs :)

Greene Family said...

How fun and cute wine glasses!

The Wilson Family said...

Hey Girl, As always, I had so much fun hanging out and visiting and laughing and gossiping with you!!! SUCH a fun evening!!! Can't wait to do it again soon!!! Love ya!

Annie said...

So fun to see you!!! I seriously can't wait for each MNO!!! Oh! I read more scoop on NJ Housewives!!! Let's catch up soon!!!

Kim said...

HOW FUN! You have met such great people where you live! I love the wine glass exchange! And to think you met everyone through the blogs! Amazing!!!

Summer, Justin, Blake, and Sutton said...

It was SO FUN!!! I can't wait till our next MNO ... I think it's supposed to be tomorrow night?! Gotta get on that! Oh, and I totally agree that blogger is like match.com for friends .... so great!!!

The Lance Family said...

I am so sad that I missed out...I was not feeling good at all! Next time...I will be there! BTW, I love your wine glass!!