Jul 28, 2009

Fun Sites!

I’ve decided to start blogging about really neat sites that I come across to share with all of you, my friends! I just love reading about a product that somebody else loves so I figured why not pass it along! Please share with me some of your favorite places!

 

Pink Taffy Designs has some of the cutest things! Check them out! I already have lots of stuff picked out for my upcoming baby showers!

 

I am IN LOVE with this next site! It has fresh, funky designs that you won’t see everywhere!

Think you the THE CUTEST KID? Prove it! You could win $25,000 in the process. It’s free and easy and so much fun!

That’s all I have today! Check them out and let me know what you think!

2 sweet comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

i love this idea! thanks for sharing !!

Always be my hero said...

I am always looking for a cool apperal for my baby and very difficult to find it in Malaysia.Anyway, thanks for sharing!