Jul 24, 2009

my best friend

5 years ago today I married my soul mate, best friend and one true love. It’s been an amazing 5 years with LOTS of ups, downs and turns, but who better to spend it with than you! We have moved from Southern California to Northern California to Texas. We’ve had two fur babies and one beautiful little boy together. When we were faced with more challenges than the average couple,  you stepped up and took the reigns with a smile on your face. You helped me through the most difficult time in my life and showed me that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for giving me the most precious gift a girl could ever ask for…our son. I think my most favorite time of day is “Cole sandwiches” and family hugs! It melts my heart to see the Johnson Fam 3 so together and so in love. I can’t wait to see what the next 5 years hold for us. We just get better with time. You truly are “my best friend” and I couldn’t have asked for a better husband than you! Thank you for being my prince charming. I love you more than words can say.love

bk

us

23 sweet comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Happy, happy anniversary!!! We celebrated 5 years this summer, too!!! Your wedding pics are absolutely BEAUTIFUL and your precious words to your sweet hubby brought tears to my eyes!!! Can't wait to see you soon!

Tiffany said...

HAppy, Happy Anniversary!! CHEERS to 5 YEARS!!

Alex said...

Awww!!! :)
Happy anniversary!!! Isn't it the best feeling in the world to be so in love with our husbands? :)

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary Katie and Brooks! Congrats on 5 awesome years!

Courtney said...

Wow! I've been following your blog for awhile now. Not sure how I came across it, but I love it. But anyways, today is my 5 year Anniversary also. So Happy Anniversary to you! What a beautiful family. I continue to pray good things for you all and Cole.

Courtney Raines
jcraines96@bellsouth.net

the rodriguez crew said...

Awesome! Congrats to you both, and I loved the post. And the pictures are gorgeous!

Laura Wolf said...

What a warm loving family. Happy 5 yrs and a birthday! Gotta alot going on. Beautiful pictures.

Katie said...

I love your blog! You two are a gorgeous couple! Congrats on 5 yrs!

Lucia & Jose said...

Happy Anniversary Katie & Brooks!!! You two have done so much in the last five years!!!

Mattilyn Paige said...

Happy Anniversary! And OMG- could you have been any more gorgeous on your wedding day! You two are seriously the best looking couple I know :)

The Leonard Four said...

awww...you have me teary-eyed, friend! happy, happy anniversary! hope that you get to do something fun! the pics are beautiful!!! :)

the nelson family said...

congratulations! you look beautiful in those pictures!

Jennifer said...

Aww! So sweet. Happy Anniversary you two. Best wishes for your next 50 years together (at least)!

Melisa said...

I love those photos from your wedding. Congrats on 5 years!

Anthea said...

Congratulations to you both on your anniversary.

Hilary said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Summer, Justin, Blake, and Sutton said...

Wow, what gorgeous pictures!! Such a beautiful couple! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! :)

Melissa Swartley said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a beautiful tribute! I love your pictures! You made a very stunning bride!

sharon said...

what beautiful words..they brought tears to my eyes. congratulations to you both.xxx

Greene Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a sweet post to your husband! Your wedding pictures are so beautiful!

B.E.A.L. said...

this is such a sweet post....very heart felt! I got teary reading it!

The pics are fabulous1

Happy Anniversary!

Kim said...

I wish you and Brooks a LIFETIME of health and happiness! You are a beautiful couple inside and out! Love ya!

Becky said...

aww - LOVE the pics. You are one gorgeous bride!!!! Happy Anniversary!!!