Jul 20, 2009

my little monkey

Cole loves him some “nanas!” I have heard banana come out of his mouth one time, but he mostly just points, hops up an down repeating “nanas” “nanas”. He probably eats at least 1 a day! It’s the only fruit he will eat, so I give him one with his breakfast every morning! His favorite way to eat it is with the peel on it and taking the biggest bite possible. This kiddo has been a climbing machine lately. I better watch it or else he will be climbing right out of his crib. His upper body strength is amazing. He has learned to climb into daddies big leather chair. Today I found him watching a little bit of tv while relaxing in the leather chair with his legs crossed. He’s too much! IMG_9140  IMG_9141IMG_9139 IMG_9142

15 sweet comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Oh my boy is so cute! I miss you guys so much. I cant wait for Christmas to get here! love you!

Alex said...

Both my girls love bananas!! He is adorable as always!!

Kim said...

Are you sure Pres and Cole aren't long lost brothers? Preston will only eat bananas now with the peel and you can't cut it or you might as well throw it in the trash! Preston climbs on everything-yes the upper body strength is unreal. I transitioned Pres into the bed four months after he turned two and I should have done it sooner. I was also afraid he would climb out!

The Leonard Four said...

he is so precious in his jammas with his nana!!! miss that little man! when can we hang out?

Melisa said...

Aidan likes his banana's too but he also likes strawberries, apples and grapes so at least we get some variety. I believe all of our little ones are monkeys with superior upper body strength. Aidan already has the physic of a power lifter. Amazing to watch sometimes.

Anthea said...

Awwww, Cole is just gorgeous. I love those pics. Also the swimming ones in your last post that I somehow missed. I so wish Tori liked swimming, since the ear tubes went it, she hated it. Ugggh.

B.E.A.L. said...

i love his little mouth full of "nana"...cuteness I tell ya!

tq said...

Way to support the family business Cole! The banana thing really cracks me up. I laugh every time James gobbles one up (which like Cole is almost every day).

sharon said...

Fern loves banans too and isnt keen on many other fruits. Fern also loves the climbing and was compared to a mountain goat by a friend and has accused her of teaching her son to climb everywhere!! wish she had the balance too!!! those pics are just too cute:)

Lisa said...

Looks like he's having a blast! Did you see that Yahoo article about how to open bananas the way monkeys do? Now, we've been doing that and it's quite funny!!

Laura Wolf said...

Those pictures are too cute. Nate loves his bananas too! We also have the same cute PJ's. Funny huh!

Melissa Swartley said...

Awww! This reminds me of how much Sonya likes her banana's "nanas" too! I can't walk past them with her in my arms without her screaming for one! Thank goodness they are nutritious! Love the pic's of Cole enjoying his "nana"!

Karolyn said...

He is so cute eating his banana - and he looks so grown up! Time sure does fly . . . .

Caden and Mommy said...

That is one cute monkey! I can't believe how grown up Cole is looking ~ still as precious as ever! I love the swimming pics! So cute!

Greene Family said...

Cole is an adorable monkey!! Love the pictures! We are always amazed at Simon's upper body strength too! We had to take him out of his crib a few months ago because we caught him pulling himself up and swinging his legs around to try to get himself out.