Aug 16, 2009

Zoom.Zoom.Zoom

For Cole’s birthday, he got a plasma car from his Nana and Grandpa. I have to admit that at first I was a little worried. The box said 3+ and I thought oh no…another toy to store until he can one day play with BUT I was so wrong! My mom taught him how to wiggle the steering wheel back and forth to go forwards and backwards. He puts his little feet up and gets movin’. So cute! My favorite thing to do on the plasma car is to have Cole push me around the house! Ohhh man! We get some serious speed on it! Then Cole realizes how much fun mama is having and how much work he is doing and decides to hop on for a little spin around the house. We introduced dad to this game yesterday and he was hooked. Thanks Nana and Grandpa for entertainment the entire family can enjoy!IMG_9952  IMG_9932  IMG_9934 IMG_9935   IMG_9942 IMG_9949 copy

IMG_9931 copy

Ok, I know it looks like he is not having any fun with mom BUT he really dose! I swear! We were the first ones to discover how much fun tandem plasma car riding can be and then Dad tried to butt in and take all of mom’s fun away.

IMG_9922

You can’t see the car, but this was the first time we discovered how much fun we could have on this little car! See though..a smile with mama! I told you so! He loves to ride with me ;) I feel like my “first child” in the background was feeling a little left out that day. Poor Honey!

10 sweet comments:

Holly said...

That does look like fun!!! And I can totally tell Cole had fun with his mama ;)

I think I need one of those cars...ummm I mean Landon..haha!

Kim said...

I want to eat him up. He looks so incredibly happy and content-with both mommy and daddy. I think this was a very cool game. I just love all these pictures. His pure joy shines through in each one. I also LOVE his t-shirt! Junkfood t?

Greene Family said...

Too cute and what a fun car! You can tell that Cole had a lot of fun with both of you - love the pictures!

Heidi said...

How fun!!

The Leonard Four said...

these pics are SO adorable! looks like a ton of fun for the whole fam!!! :)

the rodriguez crew said...

the "not so fun" and "lots of fun!" made me laugh! ha!! the last pic is way cute of you and cole, and I think I want to ride one of those toys!! i'll need one asap. :)

Melissa Swartley said...

Woo hoo! Looks like so much fun! I bet Cole can't get enough of it! Love the pic's!

B.E.A.L. said...

looks like so much fun....love the pics!

Andrea said...

We just brought home 2 of these from our trip out west. Evan loved it, so of course g'ma got him two!! They are so fun!!

And Cole looks like he loves em!

Annie said...

How fun! I have always seen those in stores but never been on one! Looks like that is a toy the whole fam could enjoy!!!! Cute pictures!