Sep 22, 2009

go BIG blue

Since Cole is a true Texan, unlike the rest of the family it’s only right for him to support his team. I bought him this jersey last November and he’s barely fitting into it. It’s a 2T so he still has some growing to do, but with the beauty of being “small” he will probably be wearing this same jersey next season! One benefit of being Cole! This was the first game of the season so daddy and Cole spent the afternoon watching the game together. I had a baby shower to attend so I left my boys home for some guy bonding over football. Brooks had taught him to yell “touchdown” and throw his arms in the air. What a cute boy!blogblog4 Please don’t mind my pajama pants and not-so-pajama shirt! I never wear jeans while at home.

This is our new “cheese” face. I guess it’s better than telling me no! He smiles and says “cheeeeese.” I could just eat him up!blog1 blog2

My two favorite boys watching the big game together. Brooks would be in heaven if Cole would share his love and passion for the game. Cole will watch it for about 5 minutes and then he is off getting himself into trouble… blog3

“Touchdown”

12 sweet comments:

the rodriguez crew said...

there's something about these kids in jerseys that kills me! love love. and how does cole have such perfect sparkling teeth?! oh ya, b/c he LIKES to brush them unlike jagger who seriously tells me ALL DONE MAMA after like one swipe of the tongue. ugh!!

hey, how about you take some pics of cole at school tomorrow? I need a visual!!! :)

Tiffany said...

Love football...Love the Dallas Cowboys...Love this lil' guy in his jersey!! He is so stinkin' cute :-)

Emily said...

Adorable! Seamus and Daddy loooove watching football together! Now just need to get my little quarterback a jersey!

Caden and Mommy said...

I love the cheese face ... it looks more like his tough football face :0)

Sarah said...

SO stinking darling in his blue! And, what a ham for the camera. Darling...

B.E.A.L. said...

he looks super cute in his jersey....and who doesn't love football especially with Daddy!

I love his touchdown and his cheeeeese pictures!

Kim said...

Um....you do know that Big Blue is the nickname for the Giants...are you subconsciously rooting for my team???? Cole is ridiculously precious in his jersey! Want to just eat him up. Wait until the cheerleaders get a glimpse of him!

Dunhams said...

So cute! I love that jersey on him!! What a fun daddy/son activity...I'm sure he'll be sitting through whole games in no time! Then you can spend your Sundays shopping :)

The Lance Family said...

Love the "cheese" face...totally cracks me up!! Cole is the cutest Cowboy I have ever seen :)

Greene Family said...

Adorable pictures!! You must give him so many hugs and kisses in a day! Jason is thrilled that Simon loves to sit and watch F1 racing and Penn State football games with him, so I can imagine how much Brooks loves that time with Cole!

Team Carroll said...

Freaking adorable. Seriously. I totally agree with Paige...I love kids in jerseys!!!! And I'm SO glad to know I'm not the only one that sports the "business on top/comfort on the bottom" look while I'm at home...LOVE IT!

Melissa Swartley said...

Love love love the touchdown pic!!! Awww, don't worry Brooks, Cole will be chillin' with you for the whole game before you know it!