Sep 30, 2009

Ugg-Fabulous!

How many ways can I say how much I love Uggs!!!!?? I am biting at the bit for the temperature to drop below 70 degrees so I can get those puppies out of my closet. Some people think they aren’t so cute, but I think they are super stylish…comfortable and perfect for the fall and winter months. Heck…even into spring you can still wear them! Head on over to enter to win a FREE pair of Uggs…yes, that is right, I said FREE!!uggI’m not sure what style they will send you for your prize, but I think these are awful cute. I have 2 pairs of the classic style {1 tall and 1 short} and I’m hoping for a new pair this season. I’m crossing my fingers I win! Don’t you just love “blog surfing” and come across awesome giveaways? Let me know if you win!!

Enter Here

5 sweet comments:

Alex said...

OMG Katie!! I saw these last week end at Nordstrom and I LOOOOOVE them!!!! I already have the classic tall ones in black but I think I might have to buy these!!!

Jodi said...

I just entered!! I hope I win!! ;)

The Book of Renee and Ryan said...

You're lucky it doesn't really snow in Texas! Mine only lasted a year because I wore them so often and the salt ate them up!

Lucia Diaz said...

OMG...I just love wearing mine, I wish I could wear them at work that would just be the best. But I still need the temp to drop here so I can start wearing them too.

mejane said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about the temperature needing to drop. I pulled mine out of the closet during the summer to wear with a tank top and skirt and my husband thought I was crazy! LOL.
I hope you win!